You stop at different Villages along the way. This trip sounds awesome if you are the hiking adventurous type of person. @ it's fairly inexpensive for everything you get.
Sassyone1 Sassyone1 31-35, F 5 Answers Apr 10, 2013 in Community

There are no jungles in Egypt,but there are lots of nile cruises, which stop before Aswan which is were the sixth cataract is situated.There are another 5 cataracts,none of which are passable by a pleasure boat. Also the Aswan dam does not allow pleasure boats. However there is serious unrest there right now .They just killed 6 christians. By christians, i mean "Not radicle Muslims" I been there when trouble was brewing, but I wouldn't go now.

Best Answer

The Nile is slightly bigger than Egypt. It starts in Uganda - I've been to the source there. It passes through several countries that could be loosely described as jungle.

Best Answer

I wouldn't even think about going anywhere in the Middle East, or Africa. They can keep there bull$hit as far as I'm concerned. I think the USA should stay the fck out of their business and let them wear themselves out on each other for a while until they come back begging. AGAIN!

Best Answer

if u notice i said there are no jungles in Egypt.I doubt that any nile cruise crosses into another country, due to the limitations of passport restrictions. I have never seen any. However its fun to meet another traveler

Best Answer

Yes,i agree.We need to stay out.IMO

Best Answer

I did check with the travel agent approx. 6 years ago.

Best Answer

Its wonderful that u wet to the source of the nile.However u didn't go in an Egyptian pleasure boat. Boats cannot go past the 6th cataract at Aswan or the other 5 cataracts.Also egyptian boats don't go into other countries

Best Answer

that would be so cool do you need to bring a small revolver, I think a musket would be a little overkill, I like the boat part for sure!

Best Answer

plus you have good camofluage stuff on your frame.......

Best Answer

Yeah, I would love to be captured by cannibals who dig pale skinned white people.

Best Answer

Perhaps thats borneo or anywhere there are very hungry people.

Best Answer

I likem "The Bug Juice!"

Best Answer

Break out the bug juice and drop them panties.<br />
Just kidding. I couldn't help it. :-) Don't get mad.

Best Answer

Best Answer