There are no jungles in Egypt,but there are lots of nile cruises, which stop before Aswan which is were the sixth cataract is situated.There are another 5 cataracts,none of which are passable by a pleasure boat. Also the Aswan dam does not allow pleasure boats. However there is serious unrest there right now .They just killed 6 christians. By christians, i mean "Not radicle Muslims" I been there when trouble was brewing, but I wouldn't go now.

Best Answer

The Nile is slightly bigger than Egypt. It starts in Uganda - I've been to the source there. It passes through several countries that could be loosely described as jungle.

Best Answer

I wouldn't even think about going anywhere in the Middle East, or Africa. They can keep there bull$hit as far as I'm concerned. I think the USA should stay the fck out of their business and let them wear themselves out on each other for a while until they come back begging. AGAIN!

Best Answer

if u notice i said there are no jungles in Egypt.I doubt that any nile cruise crosses into another country, due to the limitations of passport restrictions. I have never seen any. However its fun to meet another traveler

Best Answer

Yes,i agree.We need to stay out.IMO

Best Answer

I did check with the travel agent approx. 6 years ago.

Best Answer

Its wonderful that u wet to the source of the nile.However u didn't go in an Egyptian pleasure boat. Boats cannot go past the 6th cataract at Aswan or the other 5 cataracts.Also egyptian boats don't go into other countries

Best Answer

that would be so cool do you need to bring a small revolver, I think a musket would be a little overkill, I like the boat part for sure!

Best Answer

plus you have good camofluage stuff on your frame.......

Best Answer

Yeah, I would love to be captured by cannibals who dig pale skinned white people.

Best Answer

Perhaps thats borneo or anywhere there are very hungry people.

Best Answer

I likem "The Bug Juice!"

Best Answer

Break out the bug juice and drop them panties.<br />
Just kidding. I couldn't help it. :-) Don't get mad.

Best Answer

Best Answer