Would you like your boy in a skirt better or just as much as you do in pants as the skirt is a mans garment anyway?
5musicbox5 5musicbox5 56-60, M 9 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Yes it is now time boys/men did start to wear skirts

Best Answer

yes it would be much healthier if all males wore skirts

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Nope. I like my men to look like men

Best Answer

well remember pants were made for riding horses and the skirt is the mans garment, not womans, so as not many men ride horses skirts is the mans atier

Best Answer

Except my trousers are cut different to your ones. Nice try tho.

Best Answer

That is well said, ladies should ride 'side saddle' in a habit. Only men should ride astride

Best Answer

If you saw me wearing my kilt you would not consider me anything other than a man. I have a beard as well by the way. Kilts are more comfortable than trousers

Best Answer

Well If so, why you even on this site.

Best Answer

Oh did i miss the memo that this was only for trannies? If i told you to get off of here cause I dont like trannies it would be wrong so stop being so intolerant.

Best Answer

sarongs are cool and jesus looked great in a dress.

Best Answer

Yes he did,as you say jesus wore one so why do we have a problem for boys to wear one again in this day a age?

Best Answer

its ok as long as it does not come as a shock. xxxxz

Best Answer

If boys were to wear them from an early age then it would not be a shock and they would be more comfortable plus healthier wearing them helping them against cancer

Best Answer

one question though. why is it that when i've been with boys and young men who were wearing a skirt or dress. they didn't give much thought to sitting properly or doing any of the other "modesty" things that girls do about making sure that nobody got an easy "*******" shot. know what i mean?

even i found myself blushing at being out with them and seeing how they ran about or sat without a care of exposing what they had on underneath.

Best Answer

Hey, as long as your underwear is clean and doesn't have holes, why is it a big deal? Haven't we already seen more when you were on the beach? I know I am "guilty" of not sitting "properly" when wearing a skirt, but I don't see why I should worry. And I know its a lot harder to actually see anything than you would suppose, even when wearing a mini. I definitely have much more important things to worry about. This huge fetish most girls have about their underwear never being seen must be a throwback to a bygone era when women were not supposed to clutter their "pretty little heads" with anything important.

Best Answer

I´d love to see my wife post a positive answer to that question.

Best Answer

i asked my wife. and she quickly responded by saying "OF COURSE, that way i get to put my hand under his skirt, just like he gets to do with me. fair play! lol".

Best Answer

Skirt obviously, it is a man's garment. How many women do we see wearing skirts these dayus?

Best Answer