Yes. <br />
If you think about it, I might already be living near one. There could be people buried all over the place. The Indians were here before white people came. There could very well be ancient people buried under the trees behind my house. And even if that isn't so....the ashes and atoms of people are scattered all over.

Best Answer

I grew up across the street from one and live down the road from one now. It's alot quieter and more peaceful then being surrounded by the living as others have said, even if I have the occasional odd occurrence. Never anything malicious, just odd.

Best Answer

I don't know. I think it would spook me out! I tend to have a lot of weird dreams about being in cemeteries.

Best Answer

I couldnt live near one either, lol.

Best Answer

I used to and almost every person who lived in a house by the cemetery had very odd things happen to them.

Best Answer

My grandparents lived next door to a cemetary with above ground crypts. My cousins, sibs and I used to play there as children, without incident.

Best Answer

can tell a few things that happened please

Best Answer

no.no.no.and hell no!

Best Answer

I lived across the street from one-like they say,quiet neighbors. Funny thing [sort of] was,the town's senior citizen center and retirement home was also next to the cemetary-the cafeteria windows offered a view of where the residents would end up. Not sure if it helped the appetite. And the road curved a bit around both,so the street sign saying SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER pointed right at a gate saying LONE MOUNTAIN CEMETARY.

Best Answer

If it was the home i wanted yes i would live near a cemetry but i would be aware of the dead near at hand it would be a constant negative reminder to me but i suppose its the living that do the most damage not the dead God bless

Best Answer

I have, and would again. The dead aren't the ones who break into homes or vandalize property.

Best Answer

A about half a mile... Never had problem with neighbours.....

Best Answer

At least it would be quiet.

Best Answer

I do, right now I have a view on the cemetery. I love silent neighbors :)

Best Answer

yeah. i bet theres like loads of people buried under my house,anyways. and loads of people died on the ground my house stands on...so yeah.

Best Answer