Sirens going off and rockets hitting homes and building. I feel sorry for anyone having to live like that. Or the mothers who must carry rifles or machine pistols to protect others. Makes the old west look easy.
hardnutjr hardnutjr 41-45, M 12 Answers Jul 8 in Politics

being a Palestinian would be a lot more dangerous

Best Answer

Only if your harboring terrorist,

Best Answer

or living in the worlds largest untalked about concentration camp -.-

Best Answer

a "terrorist" is anyone the ones with the weapons don't like

Best Answer

no a terrorist is one who uses weapons as terror on others. Could be rockets bullets or nuclear bombs. Terror is terror.

Best Answer

Yeah but when you and your family, and the city you grew up in is literally surrounded by blast walls and troops, and said "OKAY you are now part of israil, Listen to your masters and stay inside when we tell you. Oh btw you dont get any representation in this new country because your a different religion. Have a good day" I would start shoot ******* rockets over the walls to. They arnt terrorist, they are prisoners.

Best Answer

I could not. I feel bad for everyone that lives in places like that.

Best Answer

Yes. Believe it or not, I feel sorry for all the civilians on both sides. I'm extremely pro Israel, when I talk about the "murderous cockroaches" surrounding Israel, I'm not talking about the children and non combatants. These children and non combatants in Gaza are ultimately victims of Hamas and their allies. The problem is, air strikes and bombs will only increase the strength, passion, and number of Israels enemies. It's a mess, and that's the understatement of the millennium. I'm a bible skeptic and not religious, but just for kicks, check out this prophecy from Zechariah 14:12......."And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."

Best Answer

Well said, I agree, all the innocents on either side, no matter what their gender, age, religious beliefs, they are just stuck within a war that has gone on forever!

Best Answer

Yes, and in all fairness even though I'm a non religious Zionist on steroids, very little compares to the genocide and ethnic cleansing committed by the Jews when they originally established Israel. Maybe there's some karma being worked out here. Here I go again. "Woe to the vanquished. To the victor go the spoils."

Best Answer

lol, it's ok, being a believer I say, what is happening was always supposed to happen, as sad as it is, God knows the reason even if I don't.

Best Answer

It always stays in the back of my mind that I might someday be forced to my knees by divine intervention and be force fed every idle word I've ever spoken.

Best Answer

You never know, I know I will be, but why not CYA just in case??

Best Answer

Hedge my bets? Doesn't seem honorable to me. I can't reconcile my feelings about slavery, misogyny, genocide, infanticide, ethnic cleansing, torture, etc etc..with the biblical picture of God, and I especially can't see the attribute of omniscience in light of most of the stories in the old testament. and then there's the contradictions and stuff, (my perception) I have complete respect for believers as long as they're not extremists.

Best Answer

If you found yourself with no choice, what then?

Best Answer

would do what I had to. I would not make the choice.

Best Answer

In the center of 3 religions' holy land, you could not pay me enough to live there. No thank you. My heart breaks for the innocent families that live there. I know it is hard to leave home behind.

Best Answer

hhhhhhhhh israel is suffering<br />
do u know what is really happening?

Best Answer

I like to think so.

Best Answer

CUZ U R IGNORANT PLZ WATCH NEWS AND THEN SPEAK

Best Answer

have watched the news, and I am only as ignorant as the media reports.

Best Answer

Cuz your media is protecting israel
Ghaza is under attack u ignorant

Best Answer

It's Israel vs terrorists plain and simple. Am Yisrael Chai!

Best Answer

you diaper wearing punk kid, get lost with your hatred of the Jews. I have no time for you. If your so wise, fix Egypt.

Best Answer

Sounds like the South side of Chicago !

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

US bombing,its history.USA are in 100 times worse situation than Russia in 90s.USA can bomb maybe Zimbabwe only.USA its slow poor country.

Best Answer

Interestingly enough- I was engaged to an Israeli.. he wanted me to live in Israel. I would have done it, but it is very strange. He said that the danger is always at the back of your mind, but you try not to think about it too much.

Best Answer

a challenge.

Best Answer

no matter what ... people always fight! even in the supposed religious holy land.

Best Answer

Yes its sad, not to mention the mandatory military service..how many young children sacrificed to mindless violence! To deal with much sorrow and hardship on a daily basis! To try and live amidst such hate from all sides!

Best Answer

Kinda sounds like the US doesn't it?

Best Answer

Israel have only themselves to blame.

Best Answer

how so?

Best Answer

Well if Russia decided to build hundreds settlements in Alaska I am sure you would bomb them.

Best Answer

If Israel is wiped out, I suppose they would be to blame for being so lenient on the murderous cockroaches that surround them. These poor people who danced in the streets after 9-11, who celebrated the murder of the Fogel family, and the murder of the 3 teenagers recently. These poor victims who make sure their children learn to hate at the same time they learn to speak. I'll say it again, who ever said that the Palestinians hate Israel more than they love their own children, was right on the money. Look at the seventh article of the Hamas charter. Learn the truth. The world hates Israel because a lie is halfway around the world before the truth has it's shoes on.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/

Best Answer

I did not ask about the politics of the area. I dont blame them for not giving that ***** back. Exposes the cities to attacks from up top. If the US were terrorist bombing Russia as Israel is hit, Russia would blow that part of the US off the map.

Best Answer

It never ceases to amaze me how the American populous, has been brain washed by the Zionist movement.

Best Answer
Best Answer

The world is believing lies about Israel. Myths. People accept these lies as truth because they don't bother researching the truth. I've given the links. I suppose it would be spam if I repeated the links.

Best Answer

Do you think the Jewish virtual library may have a bias?

Why is the U.S. the only remaining bastion of support for Israel?

Bishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa, who was awarded the 1984 Nobel Peace Prize, has candidly identified the reason: "The Israeli government is placed on a pedestal [in the US], and to criticize it is to be immediately dubbed anti-Semitic," he said. "People are scared in this country, to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful -- very powerful."

Only in the United States do politicians and the media still fervently support Israel and its policies. For decades the US has provided Israel with crucial military, diplomatic and financial backing, including more than $3 billion each year in aid.

Best Answer

Puck.. do you not see you are brain washed?? Really??

Best Answer

they will not read your links. thats in direct violation to teaching. You make a decision and hate the Jews, thats it.

Best Answer

the element of racism in this post sums up why Israel is so unpopular

Best Answer

I have a number of Jewish friends and I am very familiar with the JVL. Dislike of Israel is not a hatred of Jews, in fact I know a number of jewish people who dislike Israel.

Best Answer

exactly. I really wish people would see that

Best Answer