Sirens going off and rockets hitting homes and building. I feel sorry for anyone having to live like that. Or the mothers who must carry rifles or machine pistols to protect others. Makes the old west look easy.
hardnutjr hardnutjr 46-50, M 12 Answers Jul 8, 2014 in Politics

being a Palestinian would be a lot more dangerous

Best Answer

Only if your harboring terrorist,

Best Answer

or living in the worlds largest untalked about concentration camp -.-

Best Answer

a "terrorist" is anyone the ones with the weapons don't like

Best Answer

no a terrorist is one who uses weapons as terror on others. Could be rockets bullets or nuclear bombs. Terror is terror.

Best Answer

Yeah but when you and your family, and the city you grew up in is literally surrounded by blast walls and troops, and said "OKAY you are now part of israil, Listen to your masters and stay inside when we tell you. Oh btw you dont get any representation in this new country because your a different religion. Have a good day" I would start shoot ******* rockets over the walls to. They arnt terrorist, they are prisoners.

Best Answer

If you found yourself with no choice, what then?

Best Answer

would do what I had to. I would not make the choice.

Best Answer

In the center of 3 religions' holy land, you could not pay me enough to live there. No thank you. My heart breaks for the innocent families that live there. I know it is hard to leave home behind.

Best Answer

hhhhhhhhh israel is suffering<br />
do u know what is really happening?

Best Answer

I like to think so.

Best Answer

CUZ U R IGNORANT PLZ WATCH NEWS AND THEN SPEAK

Best Answer

have watched the news, and I am only as ignorant as the media reports.

Best Answer

Cuz your media is protecting israel
Ghaza is under attack u ignorant

Best Answer

It's Israel vs terrorists plain and simple. Am Yisrael Chai!

Best Answer

you diaper wearing punk kid, get lost with your hatred of the Jews. I have no time for you. If your so wise, fix Egypt.

Best Answer

Sounds like the South side of Chicago !

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Interestingly enough- I was engaged to an Israeli.. he wanted me to live in Israel. I would have done it, but it is very strange. He said that the danger is always at the back of your mind, but you try not to think about it too much.

Best Answer

a challenge.

Best Answer

Yes its sad, not to mention the mandatory military service..how many young children sacrificed to mindless violence! To deal with much sorrow and hardship on a daily basis! To try and live amidst such hate from all sides!

Best Answer

Kinda sounds like the US doesn't it?

Best Answer