Nope. I disagree with most of my friends on very fundamental levels. Keeps things entertaining.

Best Answer

Nothing inherently wrong with not always seeing eye to eye with people.

Best Answer

I thrive on it. I have friends of all sorts.

Best Answer

Me too. I'll get on with pretty much anyone as long as there's a mutual respect, certain lines are not to be crossed etc.

Best Answer

Haha agreed, except I don't have many lines.

Best Answer

Good, that's very tolerant :)

Best Answer

I respect differences of opinions; I'm not sure that any thought by itself is wrong. If you think something, then you think it. I don't have to agree with someone, I can think someone is very wrong to have a particular thought, but it is what it is. I could judge it, but it doesn't change anything.

Best Answer

That's a really good answer and an interesting way of seeing it !

Best Answer

thanks.

Best Answer

If they were hurting others... and thought that was cool... yeah... I would.

Best Answer

That's an extreme example though and very broad. You can hurt people both physically and mentally and not necessarily think it's "cool" but more, I don't know how to put it, acceptable.

Best Answer

people hurt people by accident all the time... we've done it... but there are those that know they're doing it and don't care...

Best Answer

Ok, why not

Best Answer

I would be lying if I said no. I still can be friendly with them to a point.

Best Answer

I appreciate the honesty

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider to be different views?

Best Answer