FindYourselfTonight FindYourselfTonight 13-15, F 25 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If I love the girl I love the girl. The past isn't important. My future with her is the important part.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

only if she love my scars and bad past too^ ^

Best Answer

Why would you see scars or pasts when you love anybody. =(

Best Answer

+ 1

Best Answer

Sounds like my kind of woman.

Best Answer

sure, as long as she's nice to me. I have scars too

Best Answer

Yeah, we all do

Best Answer

this is true

Best Answer

Scars are just tatoos with better stories and the past is well the past

Best Answer

Thanks, Got enough of my own scars to know it's true

Best Answer

I would. The scars and bad past made her who she is so I'd love her forever and always :)

Best Answer

No problem, as long as she doesn't carry that "bad" past into the new relationship.

Best Answer

If I was a guy, it wouldn't matter what her past or if she had scars, i'm sure each scar probably has a story and reason from sad to funny behind it otherwise it wouldn't be there.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I'd have to get to know her first.

Best Answer

Scar on a woman is hot like the surface of the sun.

Best Answer

So long as she's got smiles and a bright future.

Best Answer

we all carry a weight from the life we have lived and scars are proof you are a real person

Best Answer

No, cause I ain't no lesbo<br />
I am married<br />
If I wasn't and the man had scars, and I loved the guy, yes, I would work with him and try to make everything better for himself & I.

Best Answer

Sounds like my ex.

Best Answer

as long as shes not emo i guess

Best Answer

Emotional scars are difficult to deal with (been there; done that); physical scars can be worked around (also been there; done that, but it was good).

Best Answer

Can't say I cannot love a woman with emotional scaring. I have done this in the past. I cannot control who I fall in love with. Recently, I dated women with bad pasts and emotional scaring, but it never ended well -- triggering anger despite it not being intentional became very tiring. Having to constantly avoid certain topics and having to check the words I use carefully before I speak was also tiring. In this environment, I cannot be myself; I am constantly thinking of the other person and walking on eggshells. I found it too difficult. However, I would be willing to try again if I felt there were ample reward with such a relationship -- recently, I'd say in the past, reward was seriously lacking.

Best Answer