Would, have, and hope to again!<br />
I have also given oral sex to a post-op t-gurl, which was ALSO an amazing experience! Would love to have intercourse with her too, but it hasn't happened yet.

Best Answer

I have many times. Much hotter/sexier/better **** than a genetic girl!!!!!

Best Answer

Are we talking a really hot shemale, or one of the ones that really aren't fooling anybody?

Best Answer

lolol!

Best Answer

hahaha i would if she was hot

Best Answer

!! Some are not super pretty but some are a good distance from ugly ;-). But guys who'd ask that....are you hot or is this a double standard lol.

Best Answer

Really ******* hot. Couldn't telk the dif . Ifvshe was clothed.

Best Answer

Best Answer

i never did but i would love to do it. iam straight, but a shemale is welcome to my life, i realy would give her a good life

Best Answer

Most definitely. I dated one for a couple weeks. She was beautiful, exotic, very feminine. I went down on her **** a few times and wanted to do more with her. Relationship ended abruptly but I would have let her **** me and I would have reciprocated.

Best Answer

Hell yes!!!!

Best Answer

Hell yes I would!! Espescially one with a huge black ****!! ****, ***, and a huge ****...PERFECT! ***** need not apply.

Best Answer

yes, or she could make love to me.

Best Answer

Yes I would! The best of both worlds!

Best Answer

hell yeah and id let her **** me too

Best Answer

Yes, its one of my favourite past times :) it's best when it feels like making love, a real GFE where there is plenty of kissing and hugging and mutual sucking and ****ing

Best Answer

He'll yes..I did several years ago in Sydney ( Australia. ) I didn't know it when I met her/him but loved it especially when she / he *** in my mouth

Best Answer

Would I ? Hell YES read my stories-I flew 1500 miles to meet my first and then did 5 others in the next 3 days. And have had many more since. Biggest was honest 10 1/2" and super thick-deep throated the WHOLE thing and she ****** me with it all-she was my second *******. Go for it :)

Best Answer

Yep. I wantva huge ****.

Best Answer

Variety is the spice of life ;)

Best Answer

That's...ummm...no...just no

Best Answer

Yess, any in my area send me a message ;)

Best Answer

If she was cute for sure. It could be a nice sexy surprise

Best Answer

With the biggest ******* smile on my face, YES!!!

Best Answer

as long as she does me back

Best Answer