laceset laceset 36-40, F 11 Answers May 30, 2012

Tell the school to F off, you're the parent. it's their job to educate your child, not tell you how to raise them. last i checked they do a crap job of educating anyone so maybe they should spend more time doing their job and less time making a big deal about trivial things like attendance on the last day of school.

Best Answer

yes i would ya made it the whole school year what s one more day! that use to be when we got report cards and found out what room we in next year

Best Answer

I always used to love the last day of school: we never did any work, and the day finished just before mid-day. We got our end-of-term reports (in sealed envelopes, which we opened and read the contents!). We had a mid-morning assembly and all sang the hymn that starts "Lord dismiss us with thy blessing".<br />
We used to talk about what we were planning to do in the holidays, and it was a good chance to say goodbye to anyone who wasn't coming back the following year. Happy memories!

Best Answer

My kid never wants to go but I make him. The only time I let him stay home is when he is sick. If it's going to be one of those useless days like the last day or an all-day substitute day, then I pick him up early and make it a short day. That way it is not registered as an absence.

Best Answer

of course.. that's the day they give out report cards and tell you what class you are in next year (at least that's how it was in my day). also a chance to say good-bye to friends you might not see for the whole summer. besides there's no work to do. it's like the best school day of the year..

Best Answer

yes. the last day is a day for them to say goodbye to their friends for the summer. They might not want to go, but I'd make her.

Best Answer

I loved the last day of school. I wouldn't have wanted to miss any one of them.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I certainly WOULD. Why wouldn't someone?

Best Answer

I always had the option when I was a kid. No-one hardly showed up on the last day.

Best Answer