Tell the school to F off, you're the parent. it's their job to educate your child, not tell you how to raise them. last i checked they do a crap job of educating anyone so maybe they should spend more time doing their job and less time making a big deal about trivial things like attendance on the last day of school.

Best Answer

I always used to love the last day of school: we never did any work, and the day finished just before mid-day. We got our end-of-term reports (in sealed envelopes, which we opened and read the contents!). We had a mid-morning assembly and all sang the hymn that starts "Lord dismiss us with thy blessing".<br />
We used to talk about what we were planning to do in the holidays, and it was a good chance to say goodbye to anyone who wasn't coming back the following year. Happy memories!

Best Answer

My kid never wants to go but I make him. The only time I let him stay home is when he is sick. If it's going to be one of those useless days like the last day or an all-day substitute day, then I pick him up early and make it a short day. That way it is not registered as an absence.

Best Answer

yes. the last day is a day for them to say goodbye to their friends for the summer. They might not want to go, but I'd make her.

Best Answer

I loved the last day of school. I wouldn't have wanted to miss any one of them.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer