I wouldn't be with anyone who cheated on me. I don't care who they are or think they are. I wouldn't give them the time of day.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want a professional athlete. Your career is over by 35 and then what?

Best Answer

you live off of your millions? Perhaps get a career in broadcasting...have more time to devote to your family? the possibilities are endless, no?

Best Answer

millions don't last very long these days unless you have skills and a plan to back it up

Best Answer

very true.

Best Answer

if I were a woman, I would ! think of the money !!! the alimony you'd get !!! and the book deals !!! :-P

Best Answer

I feel like this is an honest answer. While everyone says 'NO'. I wonder what people would do if this was a real decision. I think people would convince themselves that the person would change and they'd live happily ever after, no matter what reality and prior history tells us.

Best Answer

I'm glad you said you "feel" this is an honest answer, because I guarantee you my "no" IS an honest answer. First of all I HATE athletics so a professional athlete would be a very boring partner for me. Second of all I have had my fill of unfaithful guys and as far as I'm concerned I'm not sure I'd even ever marry again WITHOUT a history of cheating being present -- but as I believe that marriage is SUPPOSED to be for life, I would kick another cheater to the curb the FIRST time he cheated.

Best Answer

good for you. I wish woman and men all did the same.

Best Answer

no way

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I wouldnt want anything to do with a professional athlete

Best Answer