For me there is no conceivable way, i'd have to wake up beside him every morning how traumatizing! i don't care what people say attraction is the main ingredient to quality of life, and the main reason why people marry, along with personality and hopefully a good heart. Chemistry is a must, looks are very important.
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 56 Answers Feb 23, 2012

i would marry them even if they werent nice, i am desperate

Best Answer

on fire lol

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

you are a bad man

Best Answer

Take it from me keith , Ladies love the bald look .

Best Answer

LMAO!!! Too Funny Man Too Funny!

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Lets Check down the list here : Colorblind , Dyslexic , Father time has become a sprinter as I rounded age 61 & Mother nature couldn't care less as she seems to have placed me on hold every time I call her number <br />
Please leave a message and Wait for the beep . So with all these things taken into consideration I view my wife as a godess since dinner is Never late and the TV remote is all my own .<br />
It's not any better than this .

Best Answer

lmao i guess if you're happy with it, i'm happy for you. I'd hate to see people miserable.

Best Answer

Belafonte taught me everything I know , Truer words of wisdom were never sung better + Jeff Foxworthy , If she's Happy , I'm Happy &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 . From your ever lovin EP Support Volunteer

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I agree, I would have to be captivated by beauty whether it was inside or and outside, I'm not talking pretty face I'm talking me feeling the beauty, seeing the beauty in someone and y'know that's a very subjective thing...I don't particularly like technical beauty, I like flawed beauty..because it reminds me of being human and fragile...it can be a deeply attractive thing

Best Answer

Agreed:):) very well put!!

Best Answer

i cqan see what you're saying but i wouldn't settle for that alone.

Best Answer

Looks don't matter to me-maybe they did in the past, but not really now. Very attractive people can be giant ******** because they think they can get by with it because of their looks.

Best Answer

I'd rather have both good looks at treat me right, if that's what you want more power to you. i want the best of both worlds.

Best Answer

Anything would be better than marrying a hateful person.

Best Answer

what about one who has realized that i could of had better

Best Answer

Personally I think that chemistry is more than just looks. I have been attracted to guys who weren't really "traditionally" good-looking at all, but the chemistry was amazing and I couldn't keep my hands off them. <br />
Of course, to marry someone or be in a relationship with someone, I have to find something attractive about them but that doesn't always mean they have to be good looking. Usually it is the way that they make me feel that attracts me to them. <br />
Feeling good about myself is the biggest aphrodisiac for me. In the past I have noticed that it is the not so good looking guys who make me feel like a sexy princess and the better looking guys who make me feel insecure. Naturally I am going to want to be around the not so good looking guys because I like to feel good about myself.

Best Answer

you have a right to your feelings, i do relate to some aspect.

Best Answer

Honestly, I believe that attraction is important for a relationship to work. Its just a friendship if there is no attraction, but attraction can work in many different ways. I am pretty secure with myself but I still get insecure sometimes and I don't like it. I have been with good looking guys who didn't make me feel insecure and that is awesome, but in general its the lesser good looking guys who make me feel good about myself and ultimately that is what brings out my confidence and in the end, confidence makes you feel sexy. You gotta do whats right for you though.

Best Answer

No, there'd have to be some attraction. They may be ugly to other people but they'd be gorgeous to me. Plus 'nice' wouldn't cut it for me, I'd have to think they were 'awesome'!

Best Answer

like wahat you want feel what you like, i reserve the same right

Best Answer

it depends, i've seen so much ugliness in this world i sure don't want to add to it.

Best Answer

Well, saying that someone is ugly is not a very nice things to say,<br />
but I must say, being ugly means they are beautiful on the inside. <br />
Why would you say such a thing? <br />
No one is ugly, and that is what the world would think about you.<br />
Anyone, who looks beautiful and shallow is very UGLY on the inside!<br />
Means only one thing: You have no self worth, which means you have no value!! <br />
Which means, you are worth nothing, and the only thing you have left is your look! <br />
Once you lose it, You can never gain it back! <br />
Again, no! Looks is only an issue, if you wanted to be!<br />
There are a lot of men, who are average and true gentlemen. <br />
And they are the ones, who we forget about. <br />
I used to think like you: Why I can´t get a good looking man? But that is history! <br />
I am proud to say that, I would date anyone, who is worthy of their self - respect! <br />
And loves themselves in such a great way, that I can easily fall in love with their heart and soul. <br />
Anyways... A person, who says thinks like that is only lost in her life and have no idea of all the beauty, which is around her. <br />
You should be ashamed of yourself!<br />
You and all the others are the reason, that "normal" people would not like to date you! <br />
Get that head out of your *** and be realistic! <br />
There is nothing called "Good looking", only Average!<br />
Everyone is good looking in their own special and unique way. <br />
Good luck and give those men a chance, you won´t regret it at all.

Best Answer

And yes, I would marry someone regarding of the look. Because his personality is, what I fall in love with.

Best Answer

And then all you see is how beautiful they are. You are correct in everyway FaroesePearl.

Best Answer

If you love someone, you think they're beautiful, even if the world considers them ugly. I've met people who I at first considered to be ugly but, after getting to know them, their looks suddenly seemed to change. Similar to "Beauty and the Beast", love changes appearance...at least in the other person's eyes.

Best Answer

Nah, I wouldnt...<br />
I'd just get a dog.

Best Answer

Only if she says "yes" alot...

Best Answer

that's what i thought until i found myself falling for some unattractive funny guy. in the end we went out but HE broke up with ME wtf?!?!?

Best Answer

it happens sucks!

Best Answer

let`s make this simple....nope!

Best Answer

love is never simple, its the most complex thing i know of.

Best Answer

shouldn't be if two people are made for each other

Best Answer

So what happens if you have a accident and have a scar on your face, or a burn etc is life over for you do you become what you fear? would you seek a person who loves you whatever.

Best Answer

It's more about what you want out of life rather than love. I'm sure in that case there would be a 'high quality' individual out there who would want to marry you despite your disfigurement but it might not be because of love. There is always somebody. As for finding true love, you might just have to look in some places you haven't looked before.

Best Answer

neither, if they love me through good they better do so during the bad

Best Answer

my husband doesn't even notice it, it it were a problem that would be different..

Best Answer

Never mind the nice or ugly, can they cook?

Best Answer

As a man, I have come to believe any woman had the potential for physical attractiveness. In most cases it is a woman's weight that determines whether she is attractive or unattractive. A healthy woman, though she may not fit the ranks of a super model is not inherently "ugly" just less attractive than women that fit that category. So would I marry a woman who was healthy but less attractive, yes.

Best Answer

I dated someone I didn't find attractive for 18 months. I didn't want to continue the relationship even though he was really nice. Why? Because stoically ******* your best friend even though your ******* dying inside each time does not help build a good relationship.

Best Answer

I'm not talking pretty face I'm talking me feeling the beauty, seeing the beauty in someone and y'know that's a very subjective thing.because they think they can get by with it because of their looks.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

may b

Best Answer