elanghitam elanghitam 31-35, M 26 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

as long he is a man ' i do'

Best Answer

I am married.<br />
If I was single and I loved the guy, then yes. Love is blind.

Best Answer

no , im a guy unfortunately

Best Answer

I would have to say it depends; if he was struggling financially, but he had a good relationship with God, great morals, and wisdom I would marry him because he has potential. If he was poor, no relationship with God, no morals, no wisdom- poverty mindset...well that is hell on earth. NO THANKS!

Best Answer

Yes. If you love someone it doesn't matter what he have or don't have. I think some poor men know how to love the best because they give you everything they have to offer and its their love.

Best Answer

a lot of women would........to em..........err......us ....it's about love.......with a lot of insanity attached

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If my heart and his have fallen for each other then yes, definitely

Best Answer

Poor woman, absolutely if I loved her it doesn't matter to me but I can't stand gold digging I am better than you because I have money, what can you do for me, you don't love me unless you are spending money on me type of lowlife women that are so abundant out there now a days. this society is going down fast if we don't change what is happening right now.

Best Answer

Of course! Money is just a ob<x>ject...the love would be the real thing :)

Best Answer

yes, if I love him sooo much :)

Best Answer

Done did. Best decision ever!

Best Answer

If he is more than capable to be rich soon.

Best Answer

My wife did, LOL

Best Answer

No. I would marry for love, however, it's in both of your interests to examine your financial situation to determine what the both of you can contribute financially to live a decent life. Many marriages break up due to money issues. Love can survive a lot, but financial problems is one of the biggest. If you're expecting not to work and have him as the sole provider, you really should think carefully about your decision. In this economy it almost always takes two incomes to live comfortably.

Best Answer

I will never marry again by my own choice but if I did money would not be a factor in it...

Best Answer

My Granddaddy always said it was just as easy to love a rich man as a poor one, but statistically the chances are stacked in favor of meeting a poor one. <br />
Is he/she kind? Compassionate, able to be creative in lieu of buying entertainment?<br />
Let's GO!

Best Answer

how can there still people making these kind of questions ???

Best Answer

Yes, if i loved him..

Best Answer