as long he is a man ' i do'

Best Answer

I am married.<br />
If I was single and I loved the guy, then yes. Love is blind.

Best Answer

no , im a guy unfortunately

Best Answer

I would have to say it depends; if he was struggling financially, but he had a good relationship with God, great morals, and wisdom I would marry him because he has potential. If he was poor, no relationship with God, no morals, no wisdom- poverty mindset...well that is hell on earth. NO THANKS!

Best Answer

Yes. If you love someone it doesn't matter what he have or don't have. I think some poor men know how to love the best because they give you everything they have to offer and its their love.

Best Answer

a lot of women would........to em..........err......us ....it's about love.......with a lot of insanity attached

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

If my heart and his have fallen for each other then yes, definitely

Best Answer

Poor woman, absolutely if I loved her it doesn't matter to me but I can't stand gold digging I am better than you because I have money, what can you do for me, you don't love me unless you are spending money on me type of lowlife women that are so abundant out there now a days. this society is going down fast if we don't change what is happening right now.

Best Answer

yes, if I love him sooo much :)

Best Answer

Done did. Best decision ever!

Best Answer

If he is more than capable to be rich soon.

Best Answer

My wife did, LOL

Best Answer

I will never marry again by my own choice but if I did money would not be a factor in it...

Best Answer

My Granddaddy always said it was just as easy to love a rich man as a poor one, but statistically the chances are stacked in favor of meeting a poor one. <br />
Is he/she kind? Compassionate, able to be creative in lieu of buying entertainment?<br />
Let's GO!

Best Answer

how can there still people making these kind of questions ???

Best Answer

Yes, if i loved him..

Best Answer