Naly Naly 31-35, F 32 Answers Oct 24, 2009

If we knew & loved each other, enough that this wouldn't be an issue, sure. Except I don't think this could happen without learning and accepting each other's culture to the point of even adopting certain elements from each other's culture so that a common ground would be reached. So the cultures wouldn't be completely different anymore.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is Middle Eastern; I'm American. We've been together almost six years. We aren't ready to get married tomorrow or anything, but it's not out of the question. So yeah, it can work. You just have to want to. Just because you're from different cultures doesn't mean you'll be so different that it won't work out. Some people are just more open-minded than others. It makes things interesting.

Best Answer

probably not. There would be too much of a lifestyle clash and it probably not work out in the end.

Best Answer

i married an american girl... will never make that mistake again... so any single canadian or mexican women... hit me up!

Best Answer

As long as I'm in love with him, then that's the only thing that matters to me.

Best Answer

In theory it works, but for me it didn't. Cultural differences were a big part of the problems.<br />
I have the impression that the more differences in culture there are, the more problems will arise.

Best Answer

it REALLY depends. there are different cultures and then there are DIFFERENT cultures. i would marry a WASP, which is outside my hippie culture, i guess, but some guy who wears noting but a stick on his **** for clothes and wants me to live in a tent with two other wives and cook and clean for him? oh, hells no.

Best Answer

Of course, I find other cultures neat to learn and embrace. I cant say I could for all of them though. I embrace my cultures of my ancestors and find some men from different countries are more sexy.

Best Answer

haha... I will :P

Best Answer

Why not? We're all people...we just have different customs and habits based on where we live.

Best Answer

Yeah, as long as we still got along.

Best Answer

If i would marry,yeah.

Best Answer

I would. I would prefer it.

Best Answer

Sure, I mean, I don't see why not.

Best Answer

why not? if i feel he's the right person meant for me, nothing else would matter.... :-)

Best Answer

would consider it, if the right person happens to be.

Best Answer

If they were the right person for me, why not?

Best Answer

i'm all about living with someone<br />
i'll never marry but i don't have a problem with other cultures unless they MUST be married to be in a relationship then i guess no

Best Answer

Depends. As long as I got to keep all my values and ethics...Sure.

Best Answer