jeanemae jeanemae 26-30 27 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

if i marry man would have to be 10 15 years older maybe 20, rich enough not want my money, secure enough not want take my freedom, intelligent enough able to understand my conversation, wise enough know i am partner not possession and experience enough to satisfy me when i want him to.

Best Answer

uh...you're not exactly my target audience...if you married someone 10 yrs older...it would be a crime many places. But thank you for the youth vote :)

Best Answer

hay i not mean marry now!!LOL i mean when i 20 25 years! so man 40 45 years and all those things i wrote'
You must think me mad or bad LOL!!!

Best Answer

Glad to see you're not...you never know with people these days :)

Best Answer

ok thank you for interesting question cos is serious consideration for me. I dont think man interesting or experienced until in 40s - and many not even then!!

Best Answer

That choice never came up for me. My wife is only three years older.

I have friends - a husband and wife, where she is a decade older than he. He is a very kind, tolerant, man, and they life in a happy marriage.

Best Answer

a very nice situation for all involved

Best Answer

I wouldn't marry anyone now, I'm far too old for that. But when I was young it wouldn't have worried me. I was deeply in love with a woman 9 years my senior; she dismissed me as a silly boy.

Best Answer

ohh,
:(
mean lady.....But why should being older mean you can't marry? It's not necessary at any age..but people still do it.

Best Answer

Yes. Age shouldn't matter, it's how much two people care for each other.

Best Answer

well, at your age I would hope it matters...as it is a crime most places...but between people of consenting age.......well, sometimes it still matters more than one might expect

Best Answer

I am learning the downside (no it is not always sx), they get to retire EARLIER, while you still have to get up go to work, come home cook dinner, do the shopping...it really is a bummer when they get to stay home.............

Best Answer

oo, that sucks. And he can't cook. Everyone should be able to cook. Why can't he do the shopping though? I mean if he could keep a job surly he can follow a list?

Best Answer

Noooo. They would be 80 years old. The physical abilities of walking, climbing would be too great. Health issues would be a factor.

My spouse is 6 years younger than myself, and in poor health. I would never leave her; I love her, but I would never take that responsibility again, with anyone else. Neither would I want to burdon, some younger person, with taking care of me, when I can't help myself.

Best Answer

seems like a responsible choice...plus, technically you have already got your pick so to get another may be just a bit greedy ;)

Best Answer

I would want no other. :-/

Best Answer

that's really cool too

Best Answer

I don't believe in Marriage, but my oldest partner was 53, when I was 30.

Best Answer

fair point... the age thing may not be an issue to some as much as marriage

Best Answer

Depends on the person. I've certainly dated that much older---and younger, too.

Best Answer

good for you! Was age ever a direct problem?

Best Answer

maybe when I was 21...

Best Answer

why then and not now....seems like the older you are the less likely there'd be a big difference? is it the kid thing?

Best Answer

it is... tastes change...

Best Answer

Well it work for bella and Edward in twilight. Yes,but they must love me back :)

Best Answer

actually, I think that kind of story is questionable...because he was definitely old enough to know he shouldn't put her in danger from the beginning

Best Answer

True but he starts falling in the with bella and in the end they stay together :) I agree.

Best Answer

Is she rich and pretty ?

Best Answer

lets say she's attractive to you...I mean that seems a given But no, she no more well off than you (or an average person if you're rich)

Best Answer

I may be interested if I were single of course. But She would have to be very special.

Best Answer

well, lets hope anyone you would marry would be special...but it's good not to go for the polygamy..it seems tiring

Best Answer

Its a thought. I have one I have a big, fat crush on but he has too much going on in his life right now that the only thing we can be is just friends. -_-

Best Answer

ah, so in a world where he was interested and invested ... yes

Best Answer

He's interested, just...too busy.

Best Answer

I've thought about that question for a long time and yes, I would, I love older men.

Best Answer

a LONG time? are you actively on the look out?

Best Answer

Yes, since my teens I've thought about who I would marry. I used to be looking lol, but not anymore I have a bf that's only 4 years older than me.

Best Answer

Well, I hope he treats you right and you get something better than you envisioned

Best Answer

If I really liked them, sure why not?

I wouldn't take the idea lightly though.

Best Answer

very reasonable.... well considered many things that don't look good on paper can actually work

Best Answer

No, I would feel uncomfortable with such an age gap.

Best Answer

fair enough, many would

Best Answer

Yeah I'd consider it.

Best Answer

you considered it? and decided it wasn't a good idea?

Best Answer

I meant I would consider it if I was in that situation. A decade doesnt seem like much when you're after a lifetime of happniess.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

probably not

Best Answer

fair enough

Best Answer