Yay or nay?
Eveeyes Eveeyes 26-30, F 14 Answers Feb 25 in Health

Well, the presence or absence of Asperger Syndrome is neither a criterion for marriage or refusal to marry.

Best Answer

that sounds like something someone with aspergers would say (not because of what you said, but how you said it)

Best Answer

Care to expand?

Best Answer

I was replying to AnonymousButCandid, the way he commented in a really verbose manner and thats what people with aspergers do. They say things in way more words than they need to.

Best Answer

like, it would have made so much more sense for him to just say "whether or not they had asperger's wouldn't factor into my decision"

Best Answer

Yeah, they do

Best Answer

That all depends on if you would marry a 53 year old guy with major depression and no job.

Best Answer

no. I could fall for a very introverted girl, but asperger's is too much to handle. People with ASDs belong with other people who have them.

Best Answer

fvvk you

Best Answer

What, why?

Best Answer

Yay

Best Answer

Sure, I like it, even though it makes your pee all weird? Wait, that's "asparagus." Never mind , , ,

Best Answer

No idea. I'd have to date one first. For all I know i did years ago before anyone knew what it was. For all I know I have it.

Best Answer

I love hamburgers...but not as much as hot dogs...ummm hot dogs...

Best Answer

Gross

Best Answer

Assburgers

Best Answer

Don't knock it till you try it..:)

Best Answer

I hear ya, if toss in salad is your thing, by all means

Best Answer

Lol, wait, I thought that was your thing...I was just playing along..:)

Best Answer

I'm sure one would have to be Aspie to want to marry me, another potential Aspie.

Best Answer

Most auspie s actually have no idea they are Ill

Best Answer

"Ill?"
-.-
I didn't know I was Aspie until someone pointed it out. It's not an illness. It makes people more socially inept, but it actually makes them, on average, far smarter than a "normal" kid...

Best Answer

Perhaps.

Best Answer

I say this from experience.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

No, sorry, but why would you take on that challenge of a life long disability and possibly risk having children with Asperger's too?

It makes no sense to me.

Best Answer

if I fell for them yeah why would I not

Best Answer