whiteangle whiteangle 36-40, F 32 Answers Oct 31, 2010

I am a guy, and I choose try to find women that are taller. Its great

Best Answer

As a short man I don't feel the love here...lol. My wife of 18 years is 5'8 and few inches taller than me; she had never dated any guy under 6 ft tall before me. Initially she thought the idea of dating me was ridiculous but I was persistent enough to get her to change her mind. Initially she was bothered by people staring, but she is ok about it now and we have a good sense of humor about it, as for me I love it when I walk into a place with that tall beauty next to me, I feel like a movie star...lol.

Best Answer

I personally think that shorter men and taller women look ridiculous together - no offence to anyone in that scenario but its just my personal opinion.<br />
I have never been attracted to men shorter than me and my other half is 6'5'', significantly taller than me and I'm not exactly short (5'9''ish with bare feet).<br />
There's no better feeling than being able to be totally enveloped in his arms and nuzzle my head into his neck and chest when he cuddles me - I couldn't do that with a guy smaller than me, and yeah, when he puts his arms around me I feel totally safe and protected too. How can a man shorter than me do that? ;)

Best Answer

Personally I like a taller man. I'm 5'7 but I find great comfort in having a tall man which makes me feel totally protected. Again this is strictly my preference as I am not a short woman..

Best Answer

I like my men TALL with and with big, soft hands :)

Best Answer

Absolutely not, it's ridiculous, we would look so bad.

Best Answer

Of course! It’s not the body, but who’s inside!!!

Best Answer

would not worry me at all

Best Answer

I would date someone who is a little shorter then me but it would be hard for me at first but if we clicked i would soon geet over it because someones personality counts way more then looks i mean if you fall in love with someone for the looks and not their personality the looks will eventually fade and there will be nothing there that you love anymore

Best Answer

It would be interesting to even encounter a woman taller than me - pretty much near an impossibility I would say!

Best Answer

I'm 6'4...lol

Best Answer

Not only do I not have a problem with it, I have actually been with a girl who was taller than me. In my love life I think I actually like it better for a few small reasons.

Best Answer

I don't have a problem

Best Answer

My son just got married. His wife is a lot taller than him. They have a good sense of humor about the height difference. It is what you are inside that counts.

Best Answer

I would (have) date (d) a gal taller than me... but all women are sexy and many are like FreezingFire and seem to be bias with someone height... guess as I am 5 7 and a man it has been an issue in my life... :( The average U.S. man is 5 9 and women are 5 4

Best Answer

Sure would if she clicks, that is why you date someone, not for height or weight.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

My ex was a couple inches shorter than me. It was never a huge issue.

Best Answer

I'd love to date a woman taller than me - never had the chance.

Best Answer

I have dated women taller than me.

Best Answer

sure, but I've never had the opportunity

Best Answer