TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 15 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Send some of them over to me - I can never get enough love :)

Best Answer

Ok, I will send them all to you. They will suck on your energy and everything else that suck on. I sure don't want them.

Best Answer

Damn, I missed the band wagon again. I don't love you.

Best Answer

Thank you. I would prefer to be ignored or hated.

Best Answer

Get over yourself!!!!!

Best Answer

No I am the embodiment of perfection. LOL I am having fun here.

Best Answer

It is a fine picture. Your question is okay. Just didn't want you to get carried away. Wink, wink.

Best Answer

I always find it hard to believe, some Women fall for that. I guess they just Want to believe it. Everybody Knows if, someone says it too soon They are trying to USE that word as a TOOL. :)

Best Answer

Oh yes, it is a control tool. And I can see right through it too.

Best Answer

Good for you. By the way ,Have I told you ,Though we have never met ,I LOVE and Cherish you, and will be your Devoted Lover, for the rest of my Life. lol

Best Answer

LOL, I know you would run like crazy if I came near you. I don't feel you sucking at my energy.

Best Answer

No maam no energy Sucking Here. :)

Best Answer

I know you are not like that.

Best Answer

Sits here bashful

Best Answer

Not you. You have never declared your everlasting love to me. And I like that. I am sick of man after man declaring their love for me when I know they don't feel it.

Best Answer

ok, keeps mouth shut!

Best Answer

i..i..love u ..there i said it whoo *wipes brow* o damn u said stop huh? oops! lmao

Best Answer

LOL, you are funny.

Best Answer

So. How do you think The Cowboys will do this season?

Best Answer

I have no clue.

Best Answer

Yeah. I really don't care. I'm one of those rare men that don't watch football.

Best Answer

your gay?

Best Answer

Hang on. Let me ask my wife.

Best Answer

I hereby declare my short term, quickly fading love for you!

Best Answer

Not you. You are nice and don't hang on and demand my love. I hate for anyone to demand my love. I give it freely but I will not be demanded to give it.

Best Answer

OMG, LOL Hey, at least you know they think your hot. Men are rules by the wrong head..lod

Best Answer

LOL, so very true. And they declare everlasting love and then start demanding me to check in with them. I don't think so!

Best Answer

at least we spell correctly , even with auto correct

Best Answer

Ya, that not cool. I hate those psycho control freaky ones. Freaks..LOL

Best Answer

And they just hang on and demand and demand more and more and more and more and more and more. Then I scream and run.

Best Answer

I hated that too... when I was dating EVERY man had to say "I love you" too soon - what a turn off - time to pull away or dump them.

I think one of the reasons I am married to my husband is because it took him 3 years to say it, and when he did, I knew he meant it!

Best Answer

It drains the life out of me when they do that.

Best Answer

me too...and then they think they own you or something. Then I'm ready to run run run..lol

Best Answer

I am not one to be controlled in the least.

Best Answer