bluejeans20 bluejeans20 18-21, F 7 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

Message them, if nothing- probably won't contact them again until they get back to me.

Best Answer

I sent the last msg a while ago. I want to send another one so bad! But I will hold the urge.

Best Answer

Maybe someone is sleeping? It wouldn't hurt to wait it out as well-

Best Answer

It has been a week. And he is always online. He hasn't even read it yet.

Best Answer

Never,contact again

Best Answer

maybe once or twice but if its consistent I would get the hint eventually

Best Answer

Latter.

Best Answer

One text and that's it. They have to contact ME after that. It's their fault if they miss out on all the fun.

Best Answer

I'm doing this.. But he won't contact me back :(. I just don't like not knowing whats going on.

Best Answer

Good, now try to do something fun and interesting with friends and or family, so you are not waiting by the phone for his response.

Best Answer

message them hon.....no stalking tho.....if they won't answer you can always message me....

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

what's so funny ????......uummmm - tis mean i shouldn't wait up all night for you to message me ????

Best Answer

Lol you are not missing me!

Best Answer

i am SO envious of this missing you person........and i AM starting to miss you a little - HONEST......

Best Answer

Move on.

Best Answer