I want to see another woman look at my husband nude.
kjm81153 kjm81153 56-60 10 Answers Dec 5, 2010

My wife has suggested it........she said it would be a real turn on for her......but would only want to do it if I was comfortable with it.......she also said that he would be incredibly hot if another woman played with me in front of her and made me c u m in front of her

Best Answer

I think it would be very exciting for me to. See my reply below.

Best Answer

*lol* I did this to my new hubby over 30 years ago. We were staying at a small island and were up before sunrise on the beach. It was off season and we were at the end so nobbody was around. I took my top off and then dared him to go skinny-dipping which he did a bit nervously. After his swim he flopped down on the towel and driftred off to sleep.<br />
A while later two women in their late 30's (sisters) who were staying at the resort came walking along. We met them the night before at diner. So I waved to them and they came over, but I stole my husbands trunks and put it in my bag. They saw he was nude but did not mind at all. He was young and had a very fit body as he was a swimmer in college.<br />
We talked softly and I delighted watching them checking him out When he woke he was surprised and tried to grab his trunks but I told him to relax as they have already seen everything there was to see. We all giggled like school girls and he turned so red.<br />
When the sisters asked him how rough the surf was, I offered him to be their life guard so he sort of had to get up and walk into the water with them. I loved how they watched his tushie as he walked ahead of them. One of the sisters ******** off too before going in but his back was toward them so he did not realize it until they came back out. He did not know where to look as he is a bit shy with women.<br />
When it was time to walk back for breakfast I grabbed my things and began walking back to our beach cottage with his trunks still in my bag. He asked for his suit but I said Why bother. You are only going to take it off to shower back at our room and the beach is still empty (actually almost empty). So I dared him to walk back nude. The one sister who was nude had put her bottoms on stopped looked down the beach, got a lot daring, and said I'll do it too you if you do it. So she took her bottoms back off and they walked back nude together with her sister and I in the lead.<br />
When we got to our cottage the sisters rinsed off in our outdoor shower then got fully dressed and walked on to their room to change for breakfast. I was so turned on that after they left I made my hubby late for breakfast!!!! When we finally arrived for breakfast we all looked at each other and just giggled. They joined us a few more time that week for our early morning swims. It was great.<br />
I don't know why, but it was such a thrill for me to do that to him. I had the upper hand and deep down he enjoyed being shown off. He is a very handsome man and is easily embarrassed when women tell him he is, but he is such a sweetie and let's me get away with it. I have been able to "show him off" a few times since, but that was the time best of all and i still get to tease him about it.

Best Answer

I can answer this for her with no doubt at all ,she loves me being seen naked and has engineered it many times over the years in many ways.

Best Answer

After getting married, my wife was the only one to have seen me naked for the longest time. The first woman to see me naked after marriage was her best friend at the request of my wife.

Best Answer

It depends on the context. For example, one time my sister's boyfriend saw me naked because my sister I am were drinking with a group of our mutual friends, including my sister's bf and we decided to sneak into a pool, but we had no swim suits so we all went naked. He saw me naked but it wasn't that awkward. I would be angry if another woman saw my husband in any sexual context at all.

Best Answer

I want it be somewhat sexual, like she could touch and make him hard. I am a very jealous, and he goes to a female dr. and the dr and asst look at it for about 2 minutes. I know this is not sexual, but to me them looking is what it's all about. He will never let me go with him, so now I really want to show another woman. I want to see how he acts too.

Best Answer

I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind. It would be a laugh they could share together

Best Answer

Do you have a hot tub or spa? It happens from time to time at my house.

Best Answer

My wife shows me off all the time!

Best Answer