stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 16 Answers Jan 31 in Community

Yup i probably wouldn't stay anywhere for very long maybe japan and the uk for the longest but that's about it~

Best Answer

I'd stay where I am for a home - but would visit everywhere.

Best Answer

Lucky, most people around me would probably change drastically (that i live around anyway) their all so noisy and bothersome so i would deff move~ but it would be nice to be able to stay home.

Best Answer

I own my house and it is far enough away from neighbors that we don't hear them. I can only see one house from my yard and it is a half mile away.

Best Answer

:O your so lucky although it must be a real pain to have to go to the store hahaha

Best Answer

Yes, a nice town in Canada where prejudism is a real word, and is a religion looked down upon.

Best Answer

Too far north for me.

Best Answer

Can you define "prejudism"?

Best Answer

A group/individual that judges based on something other than the person, and comes to some silly conclusion.
Looking down upon prejudism would be prejudice in itself
Figured you'd want my opinion rather than the dictionary definition.

Best Answer

Ireland; the only Country in the World with a Museum dedicated to Writers and Literature; up the Eire!

Best Answer

What? I even don't buy any lottery. :-D

Best Answer

No I would not move family is impotant to me but I would travel to other places.

Best Answer

We talking multi-million? Like 400,000,000,000? If so, this would still be my ba<x>se, but I'd have three or four different homes (would share with family and friends, of course).

Best Answer

I would get a vacation home.

Best Answer

Yes, and I'm not telling.

Best Answer

Probably would buy a larger home for my family members. I , personally would also move to a (home) as well.

Best Answer

Canada

Best Answer

I'd stay in my house - just build on and remodel everything.

Best Answer

And Canada is too far north for me.

Best Answer

I think it is so Beautiful. Maybe I would stay in the U.S and just get a summer home up there?

Best Answer

It is beautiful but I'm not a fan of cold weather.

Best Answer

Bahrain :p

Best Answer

Believe it or not, Boise Idaho

Best Answer

Why? What's in Boise?

Best Answer

The Rockies,dry beautiful weather most of the time. Wide open spaces. A city of 700,000 if you need a city, temperate summers, short winters, snow in the mountains if you want it, proximity to Seattle, Portland and Yellowstone. Lots more.

Best Answer