shiningstar0912 shiningstar0912 26-30, F 10 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in EP

Moved to CA when I was 19, lived in MO for 40 years then moved back to CA -- grew up in IL. My classmates who never left the state still follow basic food and life patterns as we did when we were growing up. I always seek to go beyond and keep saying YES to life.

Best Answer

I like your attitude. I will keep in touch with you

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I came to CA when I was 17, and moved to MKE, then moved back to CA and now contemplating on going back to MKE, because my boss is still reserving my job for me. My family said that I should just ditch my job there and find something here

Best Answer

I have moved out of state, more than once, to find work, or to improve my standard of living. If you are serious about work, you go where it is; and take your family with you.

Best Answer

For nearly 30 years, I have lived in my state, but worked out of state, .... and have crossed back into my own state after each work day.

Best Answer

if it paid good

Best Answer

id leave for work my family wont pay my bills

Best Answer

My dream is to leave my hometown

Best Answer

My family?? I didn't know I had one of those! Holy ****! Where is it? What are you holding back from me?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer