If you have been swimming fully clothed wfere did you do it and how old were you. If you have not done it would you ever do it. I have done it Iwas 15yrs old it was in Middleton park pond . I was on my way home from school at the time I did not even have any spare clothes. I swam in the clothes i was stood up in includding my shoes & socks it was fun
THEFULLYCLOTHEDSWIMMER THEFULLYCLOTHEDSWIMMER 41-45, M 14 Answers Oct 19, 2011

Yes...what a drag. Especially with shoes on......New Mexico...friends poolmmany long years ago

Best Answer

It was required as part of my life saver's training.

Best Answer

Okay, that is just weird.

Best Answer

Not again. Years back there was a few of us messing around in the sea with motorcycle gear on. It was a red hot day, but leather takes ages to dry. When you've to go about 70 miles, soaked through, it's not a thing I'd like to repeat in an hurry...

Best Answer

I am not into skinny dipping and most times I wear a tshirt over swim wear to avoid sunburn and to be honest no I would not swim in a business suit or jeans etc... but then I don;t swim if I hop in I never put my head under anyway.

Best Answer

yes been swimming fully clothed as a objection at a nudits resort as was told the only place clothes not allowed was the pool

Best Answer

Nice one I would have done the same

Best Answer

not intentionally...it's not safe

Best Answer

At the beach, in the pool. When you don't have a swimsuit and nudity won't do go in with all of your clothes. The looks on peoples' face when you emerge from the ocean in dress pants, an oxford, and a tie is priceless.

Best Answer

yeah i have. im glad you have fond memories of it.

Best Answer

Yeah I still do it now in the Leeds & Liverpool canal onkly during the summer as in winter it is too cold & i can not find a local swimming pool that will let me go swimming fully clothed during the winter month.

Best Answer

Every summer in the Uk for a long time now i go swimming fully clothed in the sea. Walking in, diving under, mmmmmmmmm.

Best Answer