CherryPutain CherryPutain 26-30, F 14 Answers Jan 21 in Community

Yes I have and the experience was interesting. I look back now at some things I was told which have turned out to be bang on. I keep an open mind.

Best Answer

no, but I'd like to go.... even if the person turns out to be a scam artist... it's cheaper than a magic show

Best Answer

My aunt was one. Not for money, she had a regular job, but she told me and my family members a lot of stuff, its all come true so far except me getting addicted to coke, I tried it once after she told me that and hated it so I wont touch the stuff. I am an empath, so she taught me a lot and gave me a deck of tarrot cards. She died young (29) and now its like she is my spirit guide, every time I do a reading for myself or someone else its shocking how true they are. They've never lied and everything they tell me comes true almost word for word. Its not just the cards though, its me too. A card can say something a little strange and I am pushed by my subconcionce to explain it a different way and I am always spot on!! Those cards are inhabited by our combined talents I believe!!

Best Answer

she sounds like a neat aunt to have had

Best Answer

She really was!! We had all sorts of paranormal adventures together! And the two of us together could really make magic happen! I learned a lot from her. She lived in new orleans for a few years and shortly before she died she started dabbling in Voo Doo...i think that was her ultimate demise. Voo Doo is dangerous, even if you have good intentions.

Best Answer

interesting, it's important to cherish those good memories

Best Answer

No, I know something about cold reading.

Best Answer

My girlfriend had a psychic party.... It was fun but totally useless information.

Best Answer

Before

Best Answer

Yes I have, and it resulted in me being told I have the ability too. So I worked on developing my skills in order to have the "gift". I can categorically say it was the worst thing I could have done ! It has destroyed my life and my future.

Best Answer

what do you mean, destroyed your future?

Best Answer

With someone that I love. I was in communication with someone passed, and I can only think it's because she was a close relative of mine that she is ALWAYS present........my spirit guide. And she told me things I really didn't want to know, and now everything I wanted for my future, is gone ! And to top it all off............I am stuck with my passed relative as I can't banish her due to not being strong enough to do it myself at the moment, so keep getting told and shown things about the woman I love with all my heart

Best Answer

oh, so what you are seeing is true, but unappealing? hmm, if you're really sure you want to get rid of her... there might be people willing to help you. But if all she has shown you is the truth, closing our eyes won't usually make it go away. :(

Best Answer

I know there are people available to help banish her........I guess I just wanted to keep it personal. Someone was going to assist me but I don't think that's going to happen now. I will just have to wait as long as it takes until I am strong enough to try the solitary route..........and just hope that the visions don't get the better of me any more than they already have.

Best Answer

I wish you the best possible outcome :(

Best Answer

No because i am not an idiot who wastes money on ****

Best Answer

i never did i would try just to see if there was anything to it

Best Answer

I've been to a psychic and a medium. I go every couple of months.

Best Answer