tyson2jr2004 tyson2jr2004 26-30, M 18 Answers Jul 29, 2013 in Community

I am really not racist.

Best Answer

how is this racist, only a racist would say im not a racist and choose not to answer

Best Answer

How is that racist? You are asking us to pay more or less based on the skin colour, still can't see it?

Best Answer

I didnt say pay more... You said pay more

Best Answer

Would you ((pay more)) for a - I knew you were stupid, but I didn't know that much!

Best Answer

I believe that the question is regardless of your own racial identity if you were going to hire or pay a ******** what would be your preference?

I may have misunderstood the intent, but we all have biases, whether it is skin color or body type. Just because you prefer one race over another sexually or as a ******** does not mean you are racist.

Best Answer

are you drunk or stupid?

Best Answer

What about asian strippers? They are most in demand in the club where I work!

Best Answer

not to mention the sexiest! re-add me? we were friends before the e p police deleted my account...

Best Answer

Sure!

Best Answer

why are you thinking about strippers so much? just wondering because I was a ******** off and on for about 12 years. I am white but I am curious to know why you would want to know these things about strippers. are you planning on buying one?

Best Answer

im planing on selling one

Best Answer

how many do u have?

Best Answer

First of all, I don't do the "********" thing, (I did when I was younger) but if I did her skin color wouldn't matter to me because each is beautiful in it's own right, it would just depend on which one I thought was hotter at the time

There's only one race of people on this planet. The human race.

Best Answer

White 1 Hispanic 2 Black 3

Best Answer

I am very seldom attracted to black women, but I don't rent hookers at any rate.

Best Answer

I've never had to pay a chick to ***** for me - - -

Best Answer

1. asian

2. hispanic

3. indian (india)

4. white

5. black

Best Answer

To quote (myself - I've used this many times) "Beauty comes in many shapes and all colors".

Best Answer

I wouldn't pay anyone period. I love all colors of women but money never enters my choices.

Best Answer

#1 Asian

#2 White

#3 Hispanic (tho that only refers to language)

#4 Black

Best Answer