Questionator Questionator 26-30 200 Answers Jun 6, 2012

Question of the Day

Why does it have to be an extreme one way or another? I am not the prettiest and I am not the smartest, but I think I have a good combination of both traits.

Beauty is not just looking attractive, it is also having charisma, and charisma includes our mannerisms, charm, wit, and a number of other traits beyond physicality.

Cold intelligence lacks grace and those dumb bombshells may turn the guys heads, but wit and charm keep them staring.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Good deconstruction and definition of terms, very intelligent...um...and well, beautiful!

Best Answer

love your answer :-)

Best Answer

Awww, you guys are very nice.

Best Answer

Perhaps you are the wisest among us.

Best Answer

Totally agree, and same here. Sure brains are needed, but some beauty wouldn't hurt. :O

Best Answer

It is ridiculous then. Imagine a supper intelligent person wth green scales and smelling like an animal and compare a comatose beauty. Go ahead pick. In reality everyone is considering both, because we all know that no one woulddate a true extreme case.

Best Answer

I totally agree... and I love your hair :)

Best Answer

Thanks, you are too kind.

Best Answer

Here is where this question is misleading: Beauty is subjective and dependent on the features that the individual in question is attracted to. It also doesn't necessarily refer to physical features. Beauty can be found in an individual's personality, their heart, the things you can't see.

In the end I think this question is stupid and misses the point. If we stop listening to Hollywood and realize the qualities that we are naturally attracted to, we wouldn't chase these superficial shells we've created. Neither beauty or brains mean anything if we aren't true to ourselves.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Pick Me...

I am beautiful, smart & modest! :D

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Who dare pick you? They must show reverence.

Best Answer

hahahaha exactly.... jk ;)

Best Answer

I love your reply Nina, but modest you are not. I know you threw "modest" in there just to titillate, because if you consider yourself beautiful & smart, it would be difficult to remain modest. I have been with many beautiful & smart women in my life & they were very extroverted. But I would love to meet a beautiful, smart & modest woman, sic.

Best Answer

Brains for sure; beauty can be bought.

Best Answer

Thats exactly what I was thinking. If your smart enough to make money then you could easily buy beauty.

Best Answer

Who can tell the price of Cleopatra's beauty?

Best Answer

2p she's not that pretty

Best Answer

None of the above because I choose character over brain and beauty

Best Answer

You are philosopher.

Best Answer

Beauty.

Brains, I have enough, can compensate.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

What if beauty denies high intellect?

Best Answer

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

May be a cheesy quote, but it rings true. Nobody with an ugly heart is beautiful

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Perfect.

Best Answer

i am a woman so its easier for me to say .... brains! :) i like guys uglier the better.

Best Answer

Then the better. lol

Best Answer

It seems that you don't need brains.

Best Answer

i dont need brains. i already have some that will last for some time.

Best Answer

I have the beauty. He's got the brains.

But really, we both have both. *Insert cheesy awww here*

Best Answer

Is it so?

Best Answer

Smarts can manufacture the beauty.

Best Answer

I like that :-)

Best Answer

well freaking said!!!!! karma bless you

Best Answer

Perhaps, beauty cannot be fabricated.
It usually appears from a loving heart.

Best Answer

Brains all day every day. Beauty fades and won't last. Intelligent people get smarter with experience and age. Wisdom gives you strength of character, respect, and confidence in yourself. That confidence helps you to stand up for your beliefs and for others who need protection. I strive to keep learning . I always tell my children or students I worked with that education is the one thing no one can take away from you.

Best Answer

Life is short, art is long.
Perhaps art is both brain and beauty.

Best Answer

Beauty is only skin deep. But smart goes all the way to the bone. :)

Best Answer

The problem is that most men are near-sighted!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, that is true.

Best Answer

Brains, beauty fades with time but a good mind can make you appear beautiful forever.

Best Answer

Most people think so.

Best Answer

Beautifully Brainy ;)

Best Answer

Brainily beautiful.

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

a combination would be great but brains beats out beauty any day. beauty fades brains lasts as long as theirs no head injury,lol

Best Answer

In real life, beauty always wins brain.

Best Answer

The best answer I heard. I agree with you

Best Answer

Brains/ Agood conversation can always cover beauty

Best Answer

How beauty can be covered?

Best Answer

only insure people would pick beauty, i pick brains.

Best Answer

You are so sure?

Best Answer

Brains. Beauty can fade and/or just mask something hideous.

Best Answer

Perhaps, musicians live more happily
than philosophers.

Best Answer

I'd pick a beauty with brains

Best Answer

You are wise.

Best Answer