If I truly loved them & wanted to save them I would let them be convicted guilty so that they learn from their actions. <br />
Secondly, you can NEVER nobly solve anything through wrong actions, such as lying, for evil will always end in darkness - it's destination is always destruction.<br />
And sometimes true love can hurt, just like a doctor's needle --> 'it hurts, but it's good for you'. In life, sometimes what hurts you can be good for you . . <br />
]PEACE[

Best Answer

Actually I have.. In October of 1999 in Desoto County Mississippi. Me and my cousin where giving a guy a ride and before we let him out I saw a girl and went to speak with her. They also spoke with her and she agreed to get in my car. Once in we went to a store and afterwards a ball park. Once there me and her shared words. Thats all we did. She and the other fellow engaged in intercourse. My cousin didn't have sex but they touched but he also was under age so he was exempt. This girl which happened to be 12 yoa said she was rapped. Which I knew I had not even touched her. I was 18 at that time. I was informed about her allegations from my Cousin whike he was at school and I immediately drove myself to the Sherriff Department to give a statement hoping to free my name once a DNA test had been issued. The detectives made it very clear how deep in a mess I was in and I could feel it. Once my statement was given I confessed to touching her but actually I never did. At the time I felt it best to say I done something. Anyway we took DNA test February 2000 I saw the results around November 2001 and thats the first time we where charged my results all came back negative. They charged me what I confessed to. I aquired an attorney for $7, 000 and got half of it from my grandfather and paid the rest out of pocket. Then in 2006 a court date came up I was informed it was best to take a plea seeing as I had already confessed to this and I would get a lesser charge and a short sentence. So I served 2 years in prison and 5 years of supervised probation. I have been successful thankfully since my release from prison and October 2013 I will be released from supervised probation. Im not trying to say our legal system in Mississippi is awful because clearly I confessed but I never did anything. By the time we went to court the victim was an adult and she never came to court and boy I was hoping she had come because I felt she would say that atleast I never did anything to her. So now I have to register a sex offender but most folks know me and they believed I did nothing so it hadn't been so bad its just hard when I think about me making a confession about something I never did.

Best Answer

No. I don't believe in best friends or lovers. I've never had either one. However, I would plead guilty for my son.

Best Answer

how would ur son ever learn from their mistakes

Best Answer

No.....a life with out consequences is no life at all.<br />
And even if i loved someone that much that i would want to take the blame for there actions.........<br />
I would not be able to live with myself for doing it.

Best Answer

No. If I plea guilty in place of someone who did the crime, they will probably just go out and do something else and end up in jail anyway. I can be more help to them if I remain a source of support from the outside.

Best Answer

My children yes other than that your on you own...

Best Answer

how would ur children ever learn from their mistakes

Best Answer

No.
I believe it is essential that everyone take responsibility for their own actions no matter what they've done.

Best Answer

never it always blows up to be ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo much larger and worse than the crime

Best Answer

No, but i will fight for them. I will get the best lawyers, and probably go broke if its my lover. Never take blame for other people actions, cause you will regret it.

Best Answer