My blog has a ton of writings and a lot of them pertain to relationships. Please check it out and comment on some of the writings! It would mean so much! the url is: whereschels.blogspot.com
belledee64 belledee64 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Sorry, I didn't like the way it started out. REAL violence is exceedingly ugly and pretend violence just makes me think about the real violence, so please keep it away from me!

Best Answer

sorry you didn't like the first one! i have something else i'm about to post that's lighter! :D

Best Answer

added!

Best Answer

I looked at your blog. It appears you expend enormous time and effort creating and maintaining it. But I have to wonder who, besides you, would have time to read all those narratives, essays and poems. It would take me a couple hours, and it is a couple hours that I don't have.<br />
My point is that you have to consider your intended readership, whenever you create a blog like that. If you don't, then you risk writing for nobody but yourself because it won't get read.

Best Answer

i totally get what you're saying. it started out as a tool for me and my depression. then became like almost a constant journal. and i definitely don't expect anyone to read everything but maybe just click around and see if anything catches their eye is what i meant. ya know?

Best Answer

already did just haven't commented yet

Best Answer

thanks! :)

Best Answer

anytime

Best Answer

I wouldn't ask anyone to hurt me.

Best Answer

ahh im assuming you read "master" lol yeah thats a very interesting one ik not as many people will relate to. its a bit darker and really sexual. but theres much more stuff thats very different if you explore a little! :)

Best Answer

I hear you. I will.

Best Answer