sweetromance2 sweetromance2 51-55, F 17 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Religion

What is wrong with you people??? 20 kids were just murdered and all you can think of is defending your right to be a$$holes. Carry on, ....I shall pray for the families and for the first responders who had to deal with the carnage.

Best Answer

So far you are the only one to mention the first responders. It sounds like you have really thought about all the harm that was done today. PTSD will touch many.

Best Answer

Yes, I will.<br />
The people saying no would rather put their own beliefs before the children. Assume God does exist, assume Heaven exists, would you rather the children not receive prayers to get there?<br />
Assume you pray and Heaven doesn't exist, what do you lose? Some time? Oh dear, as if that is never wasted on something useless.

Best Answer

I will most surely keep them in my heart

Best Answer

Yes. I've prayed many times already and will continue to. (((((((hug)))))))

Best Answer

No, but I will be thinking about them and their families and how completely senseless this tragedy is. However, I do respect your right to do so and I appreciate your compassion.

Best Answer

I will because it's a real tragedy.

Best Answer

so just forget about the children dying over seas by our own government?

Best Answer

Amen, Nunya!

Best Answer

why dont you go away?

Best Answer

I have and shall do so again as I am sure I will be reminded of this tragedy again in the coming days.

Best Answer

I will pray to God/dess/Universe whatever power is higher than me. So awful.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

Yes, in the name of our Lord Jesus may they find healing and peace through His love and grace. I live in a religious community and we pray for them and will continue to do so before the Blessed Sacrament.

Best Answer

Where was your Jesus a minute before all those people died?

Best Answer