b0rnc0nfused b0rnc0nfused 22-25, M 35 Answers May 17, 2011

I think it would be more charitable for me to NOT pose nude...

Best Answer

ditto..

Best Answer

Yeah, me, too.

Best Answer

I have always been for the little guy. Charity is for the less fortunate. If my naked body helps someone have a better life then I wouldn't hesitate to pose. My mother might have a bird but I'm sure she would live.

Best Answer

No. Not for any reason I could think of, unless it was a matter of life and death.

Best Answer

umm i dont think i have the body for that. but i would do anything to help for charity...so why not. if they asked me they must like what they see

Best Answer

nope. I'd give them five bucks and save them the blindness.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

I would do it anyway

Best Answer

Yes I will do it. I am not ashamed of my body and if I can earn money for charity by posing in the nude I wil do so.

Best Answer

I think I will dot it. If someone will get a better life and I only have to be naked why not? You can also seen naked anywhere else, so why not at for charity!!

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer

I would but I don't want to create a riot among the women who would be present.

Best Answer

I'd pose nude for hobos.

Best Answer

If the charity was for "my significant others' eyes only" I would totally do it.

Best Answer

There are ways to raise money other than degrading yourself, a bit like stealing and prostitution really so no I wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

only if her real name was Charity

Best Answer

Yes and why not. I pose nude for personal money, so I should do it for charity as well.

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Sure, why not

Best Answer

I'm willing but don't know about the charity.

Best Answer

not withmy body way to many scares

Best Answer