Questionator Questionator 26-30 77 Answers May 15, 2011

Question of the Day

I would love to have my own house first, thank you!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I like big yards. If it would be in front, I'd have to come and go through the back door.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

If I could only have one, I would choose the front yard if only to gain distance from the road.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I want them both ..........

Best Answer

I want a HUGE Backyard. Why you ask?? I want a place that i can relax with my family and friends Plus have a Huge garden so i can plant veggies and flowers that i harvest the flowers to give to family and friends and can the veggies to eat and give as gifts too.

Best Answer

I have both, but I prefer the backyard. (check out the labyrinth pics and see)

Best Answer

Why do you prefer the backyard if every one can enjoy looking at the wonderful scenery of the frontyard.

Best Answer

If i could chose i would go for the back yard if it was mine and no neighbour's sharing it with me.Great privacy and would be able to park my car without any rows store my firewood etc there and not have to worry about upsetting any of my neighbour's.

Best Answer

backyard can be more private for gatherings.

Best Answer

that is one scary face---lol

Best Answer

That is very true. Why do you have that face?

Best Answer

Backyard. I can deal being right on the road as long as there is a huge, private backyard I can sunbathe in

Best Answer

Back.

Best Answer

Backyard-you get more privacy, perfect place to relax and soak up the sun (when it does come out).

Best Answer

Back yard for sure! BBQ parties, a place for the kids to play and dogs to run!

Best Answer

I have both I like my back yard best its more private and I like to BBQ out there a lot. It is a huge yard though and it sux to mow the grass

Best Answer

Both.<br />
If I had to choose, it would be a backyard since it is more private.

Best Answer

I would prefer a backyard because a front yard seems to... "open" i guess. If you have nosy neighbors, they will be snooping around in everything you do; therefore, a backyard would be better... IF i had to choose :)

Best Answer

middle; i designed my house with a two level patio, so that i always have one in the sun, and one in the shade. (the lot/house is 4 m wide and 30 m long)<br />
i have no front 'yard' which means that i do not have to mow a lawn which is a waste of space if you asked me. my dining room is on the streetside, so i feel like i am eating at the best table of a restuarant. the north wall is shared with a bed store so i dont have to heat the coldest wall of my house.<br />
i hate urban sprawl and all the standard housing so not creative, eating up mother earth day by day...

Best Answer

i want a side yard lol

Best Answer

backyard

Best Answer

how about both? i guess i got it good !

Best Answer

I have the best of both worlds. RV lot, on one side. Basketball court on the other side, huge 16' deep diving pool in ine side by the RV. Massive back yard I mean huge corner front lot, huge, huge front lawn.

Best Answer