A beautiful house full of beautiful women who came in an ugly car.<br />
An ugly house with a beautiful car parked out front with a beautiful woman sitting in it.<br />
An ugly woman who crashed her ugly car into my beautiful house.<br />
An ugly car perched atop a beautiful house with a beautiful cop giving me an ugly speeding ticket.<br />
Tell you what, you keep the houses and the cars – I’ll keep the women!

Best Answer

First I must make sure both house and car are debt free no matter beautiful ugly old or new ...lol I prefer to live in debt free world.

Best Answer

Beautiful car which everyone sees, the ugly house is not important as i don`t invite many people back.

Best Answer

im just happy to have my home still, its nice. and as long as the car runs and can fit the family in it i dont care. when you start losing everything you realize that beauty of things dont matter just having what is needed matters the most.

Best Answer

A beautful house, I wouldn't want to live in my car.

Best Answer

I would rather have the beautiful house over the beautiful car any day. Especially if I have to live in it. If lived in my car I would choose the beautiful car.

Best Answer

I live in an ugly house and have no car, so either one would be an improvement, but I would take the beautiful house and ugly car, because I'll spend way more time in the house.

Best Answer

As I find almost all modern cars ugly, the house wins for me. There are a lot of beautiful houses. But what really makes a house a home is having a beautiful woman in it.

Best Answer

....Ok, so I've got the car - can I have the beautiful house?

Best Answer

Beautiful husband...<br />
impossible, I know , babe lol ;)

Best Answer

beautiful house and ugly car

Best Answer