to me, it doesn't matter what type, I just love chaos.

Best Answer

I sometimes prefer chaotic situations as well. I tend to do my best under such seemingly difficult circumstances.

Best Answer

its way easier to get mountain dew at the grocery store then to try to get it in the apocalyptic world.

Best Answer

Omg what in the world would we do without Mt. Dew!! : ) lol

Best Answer

I so agree!!! honestly if the zombies take over or world war three happens we must defend the mountain dew factories and the workers at all cost!

Best Answer

lol Mt. Dew would definitely assist in the countless hours it would take to defend our lives!!

Best Answer

yes I so agree! I would make it all worth while too!! :)

Best Answer

the current world is an apocalyptic world

Best Answer

Why do you believe our current world is an apocalyptic world?

Best Answer

global warming, peak oil, rampant neoliberalism, demonic capitalism, the fact that war is not illegal

Best Answer

You make a very good point!

Best Answer

Apocalyptic...one where there are maybe, 100,000-200,000 in the world...start over, live similar lives. Enjoy the world around us.

Best Answer

That would be a nice and somewhat easy apocalyptic scenerio. I would definitely enjoy the rebuilding of society and the history created by it!

Best Answer

Yea...my second option was zombies but I think in reality I would crap myself and probably get killed soooo....

Best Answer

lol yeah if I were you, I would stick to your first option as well, to prevent the possibility of having your pants stick to you and of course dieing as well!

Best Answer

Current world is boring..:D I want some crazy world with lot of dragons,dangerous creatures where we all fight and I have the coolest bow..hehe..:D

Best Answer

**** a fake friend where your real friends at?

Best Answer