Nope absolutement ! if i did not believe in something ,from the start , product or otherwise , it is doomed.

Best Answer

Thats my view too. If I think it's bad I won't support it. I wouldn't want others to use my name to something that I didn't believe in

Best Answer

I am presently in the research phase of starting up my own little fledgling business, and the brand/logo have to be spot on , well thought out and with huge public appeal ,so ideas would be more than welcome.....

Best Answer

what kind of business? its tough to suggest log/branding ideas when you don't really know the company's mission/USP let alone the general concept or industry...help us help you

Best Answer

if it is not dangerous and i am paid with a heavy amount than ofcourse i will do it.

Best Answer

some would consider that.. selling their soul

Best Answer

i am not selling my soul. i am paid for my face and its not my fault that i am so charming.

Best Answer

Depends on the $$$.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't.

Best Answer