senecagirl11 senecagirl11 61-65, F 13 Answers Jan 31, 2012

I would do it just because. life is about experience.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I would rather they learn about reality than some of what's being taught these days. Kids are learning things that they are never going to use throughout their lives. They need to learn about how things are in the real world. The Amish Country in Pennsylvania is my next trip with my kids. My mom took me there when I was younger, and it was really an eye opener of all the things we take for granted. You can't get the whole feel of different cultures unless you experience it! Life is all about experiences, living...I hope mine get to see and do way more than I ever did!

Best Answer

I did- twice- we went to Germany one year and Rome another- they missed nothing-

Best Answer

i have a friend who's parents took her bike riding all over Europe when she was a teenager. She kept up with her studies. She told me thats how some of her future hobbies started such as photography. If she had to do it all over again, she's in her mid thirties, she would. My sister said, she would if she had the monies to do so. Her kids would have experiences and memories that could carry on into their adulthood. How cool would that be to have as an ice-breaker in a job interview?

Best Answer

Thats why we are taking our kids to Cuba during spring break

Best Answer

As long as I were home schooling them as well.

Best Answer

Probably not.

Best Answer