1 punch = warning....2 punches = restraint....3 punches = night night

Best Answer

All three of those warnings go out the window once you touch my face.....then we have a serious issue

Best Answer

See that wouldn't work with me because my first punch would knock you the **** out. I Ike to wear brass knuckles.

Best Answer

brass knuckles don't mean I'm getting knocked out, especially if it's hitting in the face o_O now side of the head? maybe...but we talking face here...I'd loose those teeth gladly, and take yours as a trophy.

Best Answer

lose*

Best Answer

True, brass knuckles to the face is more likely to knock out teeth or break your nose than it is to knock them unconscious. However, this isn't a real fight. In a boxing match, I'd have no chance. In a realistic fight though, well, I hope you have health insurance.

Best Answer

British....no insurance needed :p ...and I think I'd use a leather cord to display your teeth, wear them as a necklace o_o

Best Answer

As if. You'd be more worried about your headstone. XP

Best Answer

Naa, that bad boy is gonna have to wait, think I'll take a single earring from you too....just so months later...you look for it thinking you just lost it...and remember what happened o_o...

Best Answer

Nah, the only ear piercings I have couldn't come out without considerable careful work, so you'd have to rip my ear helix in half for it. But don't worry. I won't need to look for an earring to remember beating some guy's ***.

Best Answer

well i wasn't planning on exactly giving you a massage after our scuffle o_O ..... You seem to have mixed up "beating so guy" and "getting thoroughly whooped till a small amount of pee comes out"

Best Answer

some* thank you predictive text

Best Answer

Yeah see that's where your thought process starts to break down. I've only just met you, and I can't find any reason why I'd want to fight you. But for the purposes of this *cough* "hypothetical situation" (it's important to always say that phrase in a very snooty voice), I'm assuming I've found some reason that I'd wanna fight you. If this were true, it's not as if I'm gonna give you a fair chance to fight back, meaning things like sucker punches, ball shots, and most importantly knives, are going to be involved. I don't get whooped. Ever.

Lol I hate predictive text too XD

Best Answer

Ah but see, using your logic here..I must have a reason to fight you...meaning I'm up in a tree with a blow gun and enough tranq to put down an elephant, then boot of a car, empty warehouse and all reservoir dogs on yo *** o_o all "hypothetical" of course (you're right about saying that with a raised nose and air of wealth and snobbery)

Best Answer

The vast majority of fights I've been in have been with wine sodden partygoers at a rave or beer drenched crazies at a heavy metal concert. I've fought with police before but that was in a third world country where the cops were essentially just thugs who robbed citizens on the street.

Best Answer

This conversation is worthless because from what I know about BlueMetalChick, there's a 90% chance she'd just shank you. And then probably get arrested.

Best Answer

Yep. Ten times harder.

Best Answer

Likely but not promised

Best Answer

No. Not worth it

Best Answer

no just break the punching wrist

Best Answer

A karate chop to the throat is just as good

Best Answer

Probably

Best Answer

I usually don't punch women. Usually.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Of course, you fool.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer