My Gran has now been given months to live as her Altzheimer's Disease is in the final stages. The staff in her care home check on her every hour as she is now bedridden and she spends much of her time in a deep sleep. The home doctor anticipates her passing away by December, I get married in August. We have created a remembrance page on our wedding website for the loved one's who are no longer with us (My Grandad & my fiance's Mum) and my fiance suggested we put a paragraph or two for my Nan and Grandad together, given my Nan's health. I think it's a good idea on one hand, but it sounds really harsh to have a remembrance piece for somebody who is still alive? Can someone help me please? Sensible answers only please, thanks.
CorruptedAngel CorruptedAngel 22-25, F 3 Answers Oct 27, 2011

Call it something other than a remembrance - use some term that doesnt have a funerarial meaning.

Best Answer

That's the difficult part..we had a "Memory table" at our engagement party which got a lot of positive comments.

Best Answer

Whatever comes to your heart-it will flow naturally-My sympathies doll : (

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer