I did put my life on hold for my two kids. Now that my daughter is in college and my son is a senior in high school, I'm getting back out there and taking my life off of hold.

Best Answer

your kids won't be blaming you for anything...you always cared to put your kids first. Now it's time to take care of you.

Best Answer

I would put my life on hold to take care of my kids. If I had kids.

Best Answer

I wonder why some women can't see that. They have to get a man right after they leave one.

Best Answer

******* are stupid, I guess.

Best Answer

I did and it worked out just fine.<br />
we have such a short time to make an impact<br />
on our children.<br />
We never want them to feel that someone else is more important to us than they are.<br />
When they are grown you will look back and see where your good or bad decisions<br />
have effected them..

Best Answer

my daughter always comes first. no guy, not even her father will get in the way of that.

Best Answer

I am shocked that taking care of your kids means your putting your life on hold

Best Answer

Not me, I am shocked at that...this is why I'm asking the question.

Best Answer

my kids would come first. hands down. and i would think that by taking care of them, that would be the greatest thing in the world. It wouldn't even cross my mind that my life would be on hold because of them. Quite the opposite.

Best Answer

Did put life on hold for kids, and I never jump into anything without looking first.

Best Answer

I would take care of my kids first, and then settle in another relationship. And no, I would not be separated at home. It sets the wrong standard for the kids.

Best Answer