foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 22 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Hobbies

I lost my job last year because my new boss didn't like me. Period. After 9 years and awards--it was up to her. So if I won the lottery, I would buy up controlling stock in the company and fire her a$$ for nothing. And a few others too.

Best Answer

LMAO PERFECTION

Best Answer

i wouldn't cuss my boss out but i would quit my job. as for the money. i wouldn't tell no one. that way no one would be asking me for MY money. no one has died from lack of luxuries. i would however donate to a good cause but nothing for my family and friends. they can work.

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

No I wouldn't quit my job. I'd pay everything that I needed to pay off & then put the money back for a rainy day. I'd keep working.

Best Answer

yes and very LOL

Best Answer

girllll, i would too..but just because i have money doesnt make me not scared of my boss! i'd have to work up a speech beforehand!

Best Answer

Right??? Maybe practice in the mirror before hand LOL :p

Best Answer

lmao, i used to do that when i was younger! i thought that some girl would run up and start talking isht and i would have no response bc i didnt know how to effectively cuss! so i had to practice

Best Answer

hahahahaha me too

Best Answer

did you really!!!! bahahaha i knew i liked you from day one when you said i was awesome. flattery goes a longggg way with me, boyieee..did you have the mixtape of the backstreet boys that you recorded playing in the background while you practiced? i mean..*postures*..not that i did..or anything...

Best Answer

heck yes work it!!! I mean no why would I lol

Best Answer

LMAO..i used to tape mix tapes for my future kids!!!!! and i am more of a rocker chick, so that was definitely mixed in there too..but i distinctly remember either n sync or backstreet boys playing at least once when i was practicing

Best Answer

I can't quit my job, it is me, so I couldn't cuss out the manager too well either. I'd give away a good chunk of money, get my family back, And then live real happy

Best Answer

aw what happened to your family?

Best Answer

horrible divorce.

Best Answer

and money would get them back? why would you want someone back who hurt you so badly? im sorry to hear that

Best Answer

Not my ex, just my daughter. If I had the money, I could pay for an attorney, pay up child support, and afford a home again. Divorces really suck, and way too painful

Best Answer

aww im sorry. yes..marriage is something to be entered into with EXTREME caution..i never would get married, i dont think

Best Answer

I joke that the next time I get married, it'll be skydiving. I'll give her a ring, she'll give me her parachute. A few hard feelings.

Best Answer

Couldn't cuss him out-- he just wouldn't be invited to the huge bash I'm having that everyone else from work would be. <br />
And then I'd move to Hawaii or something.

Best Answer

I would quit, then donate a big tax deductible chunk to them (Non-profit). We both win!

Best Answer

I like my current job, so I wouldn't cuss out my boss, but I might consider quitting. As for the money, once all of my debts were paid, I'd either buy a new house or have one built the way I want, brand new cars for myself and my wife, college funds for our children, and replace everything we lost in a flood the previous year.<br />
I'd also make sure that my parents were well taken of financially, we'd have some cash put aside for certain investments, and donate to all of the charities I've either been associated with or have volunteered to help.

Best Answer

Wouldn't curse my boss. For once I have a great one.<br />
I would spend some on some instant pleasures. Some on family and close friends. And invest the rest so I could play and learn for the rest of my life. Also adopt an orphanage and make those kids homes. And do some nursing in some third world country to appreciate my life better.

Best Answer