awasadaorang awasadaorang 26-30 34 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

A but B seems to be my lot in life.

Best Answer

I've already had A twice... So I'd have to go with B. where do I start?

Best Answer

me too...had A...now Ima B girl

Best Answer

Your my kind of girl

Best Answer

It would depend on whether the person I was deeply in love with felt the same way about me. Otherwise, it's just heartbreak.

Best Answer

Even though I recognize monogamy as an enemy of humanity, I fully desire choice A.

Best Answer

Like most people, I'd have to say A. However the person I made up in my mind that I hope to fall deeply in love with some day is the kind of love machine that would give me a few crazy experiences that usually just B kinda girls get to have.

Best Answer

A is what everyone wants, B is the reality of life most times. The world is too big, we have too much access to different people and technology than we did, say...60yrs ago. No one stays married forever unless they're from your parents of grandparent's generation.

Best Answer

Seeing how I've experienced both A feels much better!

Best Answer

Fall deeply in love with one person <br />
(and of course have those feelings returned)

Best Answer

My A killed himself just the other day, so I'm gonna go with B

Best Answer

I would have to say A. I am a hopeless romantic and you can call me naive but I think there is one person in the world for me. I can't wait to meet him!

Best Answer

Living is more practical, in an economic sense, if you know that you can plan your entire life around another person. But one woman told me once that the reason she chose not to have children is because she never believed she could hold a man's attention long enough to raise them; and she didn't want to be a single mother.

Best Answer

A sounds much more fulfilling. B sounds empty imho.

Best Answer

Deeply in love with one...or two.

Best Answer

I'd rather fall deeply in love with one person but that person would have to fall deeply in love with me too.

Best Answer

C

Best Answer

Multiple flings.

Best Answer

B. Fall in love with the wrong person and it's no biggy.

Best Answer

B<br />
totally B

Best Answer

One person.<br />
Flings are useless to me.

Best Answer

A

Best Answer