I'd keep my child but if I couldn't I actually don't know. Probably go with adopt because at least then they would be alive even if I couldn't be with them

Best Answer

It depends on the circumstances of pregnancy.

Best Answer

To be safe I would consider abortion but if I didn't have that choice then I would put the child up for adoption. It might hurt me at first but I know it's for their own good because I know I can't take of child.

Best Answer

I'm pro-choice also, and I'm past having to consider either, but it would depend on the circumstances. If I (me personally) became pregnant under any circumstances other than a brutal sexual assault, I would keep the child and raise it. If I couldn't raise it for whatever reason, someone in my family would. I think people who give children up for adoption in the hopes of them having a better life are extremely selfless, because after giving birth I don't think I could be apart from the child.

Best Answer

I would never want to harm anything that comes from me.. i would give it up for adoption. (( regardless of the circumstances))

Best Answer

If those were my only two choices, adoption would be my answer. You wouldn't just be giving life to a baby, but also helping two lovely people start or add to their family.

Best Answer