Happy idiot. Depression sucks. Besides, in the end our lives mean nothing, so it is better to have lived a happy life.

Best Answer

The grass is always greener on the other side

Best Answer

Happy idiot cos you can always learn to become a genius but you can never learn to be happy

Best Answer

depressed genius, because there is a cure

Best Answer

happy!

Best Answer

Being a depressed genius, how do you know if you're a genius?<br />
I have the ability of clairvoyance and intuitiveness which leads to confusion and a great deal of questions. I am connected to a program that allows me to observe alternate operations outside of this simulation and after tapping into the subconscious of the mainstream ideology and the elementally spiritless it has left me terrified. <br />
Maniacaltom might be right, I would rather not know about something if I am going to be the only one or be stuck on a island with idiots. <br />
"The grass is always greener on the other side" Can I throw you on whatever side I want?

Best Answer

depressed genius. One can always take pills

Best Answer

Happy idiot.

Best Answer

I'd rather be an idiot that's happy, depression is the worst.

Best Answer

A happy idiot I reckon. They say ignorance is bliss.

Best Answer

Depressed genius, probably. I would go with happy idiot, but idiots are everywhere, the world needs more geniuses...or is it "geniusi?" :P

Best Answer

happy mofo idiot.

Best Answer

Happiness seems like a myth sometimes : (

Best Answer

I know what you mean. It isn't a myth though. It is just that you have to learn that a lot of what we make life out to be isn't really what life should be about. You have to learn to just do what you want, and forget about money and the rest. I don't know really what I am trying to say exactly except that we are taught all wrong what we should strive for in life and what happiness really is.

Best Answer

Yeah I learned a long time ago that life isn't like a Disney film You have to work for a happy ending

Best Answer