Kyroe Kyroe 18-21, M 13 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Anti-Heroine all the way.

Best Answer

Villian hands down it is fun being evil

Best Answer

A mix between a heroine & a villainess....soooo, a rebel. :]

Best Answer

I think that's an anti-heroine, lol

Best Answer

no..that would be against saving people right?

Best Answer

No, I think an Anti-Hero/Anti-Heroine walks the fine line between the two, saving when he/she feels like, and killing when he/she feels like.

Best Answer

huh, I guess so then..I still prefer rebel. haha
wouldn't Robinhood be an Anti-Hero?

Best Answer

Was he? I don't really know the story that well. That'll be on my "To-read" list...when I get around to reading at all, lol.

Best Answer

He kinda walked the line..but he actually did justice..lol it's a great story :]

Best Answer

Will definitely be reading it at some point, then.

Best Answer

^-^

Best Answer

I just walk between the lines

Best Answer

To be honest I'd really rather be a side character that the whole story can't move along without.

Being the protagonist is too much dang work. Besides, I can't really appreciate attention.

The Villain? As much as I enjoy not giving even one ounce of *beep* and just doing whatever the hell I want being all evil and crap, does it really pay off? If I get defeated at the end, what was the purpose of my existence. I get killed off, anyway.

And the anti-protagonist... well... I don't really get the difference between this one and the villain...y...

Best Answer

Anti hero's are way more popular these days, but I always prefered the hero! Spiderman all the way!

Best Answer

Ihese never been. A time where I spoke of chilling a villian

I have stated before that I was chilling likemagilian. Whose life? Antineativtey. Or put that amount of hate in your heart to go against the flow of universal love

Best Answer