be able to fly for 3 hours but only 3 different times in your life?
KinkyFlower KinkyFlower 31-35, F 14 Answers Jun 23, 2009

Well walking on water is pretty pointless for those of us that have heard of boats (lol), so I'll take flying.

Best Answer

I'm sure if I did either I would be shot :/

Best Answer

Be able to walk on water any time I want because I hate having gifts that do not last.

Best Answer

Water walk anytime<br />
9 hours of flight would go by way too fast...

Best Answer

Probably take the flying. Walking on water would be kind of useless that's why their are boats. Man I could get a kick *** black trench coat and some of those shades like Keanu Reeves damn that would look cool!

Best Answer

Water-walking for me! Like Kowen said, being able to fly for a limited time could be a baaaaaad thing! LOL

Best Answer

That is no greater than a straw.<br />
Human souls can move beyond time and space.

Best Answer

I think I'd rather flying. It must be a breathless experience to just be up in the clouds and be hovering in the midst a pink red sunset instead if just watching it. I wouldn't mind if that experience was limited to only a couple hours in my life.

Best Answer

I'd like to fly just once! hehe

Best Answer

I'd prefer to walk on water anytime, for the same reason denverguy gave.<br />
Oh and FarmerGiles, you've heard of boats but not planes? Or how about skydiving? lol! ;D

Best Answer