StrawberryWine12 StrawberryWine12 18-21, F 15 Answers May 13, 2012

Neither way no fun.

Best Answer

I'd rather neither.

Best Answer

I'd rather catch him. I'd handle it better.

Best Answer

I'd rather catch her... The relationship could probably withstand it easier...

Best Answer

I guess if I had to pick I would rather catch the other cheating. Because I just can't say I could ever cheat. I hate to hurt someone emotionally. Idk I'd feel sick with myself. And I'm not one of those guys saying that to look sensitive or cool in front of women.I really mean it lmfao.

Best Answer

either way there is no good outcome..i'm not a cheater and to be betrayed is the lonliest feeling in the world..can't we all just get along?

Best Answer

None<br />
If we will cheat, we will know about it before hand which won't be considered cheating.

Best Answer

I'd rather me caught. Just don't as me for details

Best Answer

rather catch someone cheating, makes you free to breake up with them and use it against them in any conection

Best Answer

I'm not a cheater... and I know I would be devastated if I was cheated on... that's a tough one... out of selfishness for my own pain I'm going to say I'd rather be caught cheating... but that's not likely at all.

Best Answer