lobezno lobezno 22-25, M 12 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Politcal correctness is for ******* who are so worried about offending someone they can't stand up for their own opinions.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

hey, I wanted to say that...lol

Best Answer

I think that political correctness is only for politicians and the weak of character.

Best Answer

yeah... and? The people who break political correctness are automatically hammered ergo controversial

Best Answer

I rather been know as controversial than as having a 'cream of wheat' opinion. I think that some forms of political correctness are just plain politeness, but PC can be carried to an extreme.

Best Answer

yeah and thes days PC is just a form of censorship

Best Answer

You betcha!

Best Answer

Political correctness is for those who don't have an issue with being enslaved. I am my own person, have my own unique mind, with it's own beliefs, wants, and thoughts and I choose to use it. LOL, political correctness is what my parents call "beating around the bush"...

Best Answer

since I'll never be PC(that is for wimps who have no guts).<br />
If you don't like what I have to say then don't ask me.....

Best Answer

aww cute lil smartass baby.... I bet we would agree on more than you think but its best not to bring up certain issues... like when your outnumbered or at gunpoint

Best Answer

funny, since I own plenty of guns hard to hold me at gunpoint, shoot first, ask questions later is my motto

Best Answer

I DESPISE political corectness. Our country has lowered our standards so much in order not to offend those who are offensive! God and His Word are not politically correct, nor will He be at Judgement.

Best Answer

these days it all just a tool of the media to decide what is said

Best Answer

I would say "controversial". That is what liberals call people who are telling the truth and giving honest opinions ba<x>sed on fact instead of hyperbole and BS spoken by liberal politicians and media types.

Best Answer

HABDAMN we have a winner!

Best Answer

On the internet I will aim for controversy because I hate agreeing with everyone. In real life I just go with political correctness usually.

Best Answer

ah, so you agree with everyone in real life?

Best Answer

I avoid saying controversial things because I don't want the attention.

Best Answer

I understand. here your anonymous and maintain a sense of privacy I get it dont worry, its important to speak up but not everyone has to... not everyone is meant to... we all play a part, some speak, some build, some follow, some lead, some fight, and then there are others who protest but they apparently have no flamin' clue what they're doin'!

Best Answer

i call em like i see em. if you like it, great! ...if not, thats not my problem.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

I prefer being real

Best Answer

either way if you have made an enemy all it means is that you stood for something despite opposition

Best Answer