righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 48 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Intelligent...if I was extremely intelligent I would KNOW how to achieve the others =D

Best Answer

Except for the happy part. The stupidity of others around you *will* **** you off.

Best Answer

The stupidity of other's doesn't **** me off now actually. annoying like a mosquito maybe =)

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing

Best Answer

Extremely rich, I'm pretty happy, beautiful, and intelligent enough already.

Best Answer

Honestly? Extremely beautiful. I have always cared about my appearance, and have a bad self image. I'd love to be 'extremely beautiful'.

Best Answer

I would choose to be extremely happy. I don't care about wealth although with wealth I could buy anything or anyone I wanted, yet still be unhappy. I already look good so extremely beautiful, to me, would not be a big deal. I'm not all that intelligent but to be extremely intelligent would mean I would spend most or all of my time figuring things out. Not my idea of a life. Make it simple for me. Enough money to do things and help others, but not so much that I become a snob. Enough intelligence to figure out what I want to accomplish in life. And, enough beauty NOT to scare people away from me; Then will I be extremely happy. Hey! I'm Extremely HAPPY!

Best Answer

I'll settle for 'mostly' in all of them. Extremes are just that: extreme. And that means there is exclusion of other very fine things.

Best Answer

Extremely happy, because it means im happy with how I look and Im not upset about my job or intelligence level

Best Answer

haha!! good one.

Best Answer

Happy of course

Best Answer

Extremely happy. The only reason to desire wealth, beauty or intelligence is in hopes that those things would make you happy... but they won't! I've seen miserable rich people, beautiful people who are lost and miserable, and geniuses who suffer endlessly. None of those other things guarantee happiness, and the belief that they WILL make you happy can preclude any hope of TRUE happiness! <br />
Obsessing on what you lack, on what OTHERS have, on what you wish YOU had... that is a path of misery. True happiness does not result from looking prettier, or getting smarter, or making more money, or making new friends, or being accepted by someone you admire, or any other thing OUTSIDE of yourself. No, true happiness comes when you make a conscious decision to accept what you already have and simply to BE happy with it!

Best Answer

Extremely happy. If you are happy, you don't need to be rich, beautiful, or even really intelligent to appreciate the wonder of life. Look at children- they find adventure in everything. They are happy simply in playing outside or sitting in mom's lap.

Best Answer

Honestly, right now I'd settle for anyone of them..

Best Answer

If I was extremely happy, I wouldn't need anything else. Because that's all we really strive for.

Best Answer

extremely beautiful. You can go anywhere with beauty and a great personality.

Best Answer

Good personalities do not always go hand in hand with beauty.

Best Answer

Rich...but ugly, dumb and unhappy...No Thanks!<br />
Beautiful...but poor, dumb and unhappy...almost how I am now I guess, (not my best option) still A no go!<br />
Genius...yet poor, ugly and unhappy...great, being fully aware of NO good prospects, wonderful but no thanks!<br />
Happy...to be ugly, poor and dumb...yup, sounds like my happiest option...also seems how the majority of people are.

Best Answer

Extremely Happy, you can have all the beauty / money in the world and still not be happy.<br />
I would prefer to walk hand in hand with the one I love and be extremely happy with what we have to share together and with others<br />
blessed be

Best Answer

Extremely rich so I could take care of & provide for ALL the ppl I love and care about and help them to be happy.There is so many things Id donate money to and ppl Id help that Id be poor again in a week. Lol

Best Answer

I'd rather be extremely rich.<br />
Then I could meet extremely beautiful and intelligent people. It's the only one that guarantees access to the other two. Not counting extremely happy, which is impossible for humans.

Best Answer

EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT because you can find cures and make millions making use EXTREMELY RICH and with that money and EXTREME INTELLIGENT we can make potions to make us last forever not matter was conditions are applied and making us EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL and making us EXTREMELY HAPPY

Best Answer

Extremely intelligent, to get to that point I probably would already be happy to continue on to get smarter

Best Answer

Well to be extremely rich it means you would have to already have been extremely intelligent. With money I'll be extremely happy.

Best Answer

...or you can be the dumbass son of a rich merchant ;)

Best Answer

Im already dam inteleggent so i think i wud probably take Rich cause that guy was o awesome. Chris is such a boring name too.

Best Answer