Tinyanchor Tinyanchor 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Health

Poor and a 'nobody' :). It's what I am now and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Best Answer

I appreciate you for answering it truthfully! And couldn't agree more with you, there's more to life than fame and riches (:

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Exactly. Call me crazy, but I actually love giving money away or buying presents for others :). Life becomes one big mess when you care too much about money.

Best Answer

Rich and nobody is like a rich person's dream..Many people win the lottery and go on national tv only to later have their love ones kidnapped and held for ransom or get blackmail.

Best Answer

I dont care as long as you'd still let me make you dinner.

Best Answer

Rich and nobody, but the money doesn't matter I'd still pick being a nobody over being famous.

Best Answer

Rich. I think being famous is highly over-rated, unless it's something you have to do to be successful, like a movie star.

Best Answer

Poor I think... No wait.. **** IDK.

Best Answer

Rich without the fame, please! Fame can be dangerous especially if people think you're rich.

Best Answer

Rich and a nobody~

Best Answer

Rich and a nobody

Best Answer

rich nobody

Best Answer

I'll take the money.

Best Answer

Weird question. I guess neither

Best Answer