Questionator Questionator 26-30 187 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Question of the Day

I'd rather look like me and have what I have. I'm not gorgeous or rich but I'm happy.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Perfect answer, you beat me to it

Best Answer

Neither, its all about personality

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

i just want to be successful<br />
i dont measure it in money

Best Answer

good looking, Look at how RICH the Kardashians got off of being "good looking"....of course you'd have to throw in a few s3x tapes here and there

Best Answer

Neither, too much beauty breeds vanity and too much money brings too much attention and way too many fake people. I want to be exactly as I am, work hard, and hopefully one day find that comfortable place to put down roots. Where all the bills are paid without sacrifices being made and I can afford to take time off and spend it with my family with a smile on my face and in my heart and stress is just a memory.

Best Answer

Nice answer. I agree

Best Answer

here we go again, another stupid question..... how the hell can I write something funny about this one...........I bet EP will delete this answer too.......

Best Answer

Heh. I named my middle son Kenny. Think of the mileage his brothers got from that one.

Best Answer

Neither, it is better to be good.<br />
Wealth and beauty are only means;<br />
true purpose of life is to develop virtues.

Best Answer

Both options are highly subjective. Am I handsome? To some maybe to others not. Am I rich? I was fortunate to be born in one of the wealthiest nations on the planet so I've never experienced real poverty - so to many, I may well appear to be in the lap of luxury, even if my wallet's not overflowing with valuable paper. <br />
I think I'll carry on being me and leave it up to others to gauge my looks and wealth!

Best Answer

Neither because they both make people really shallow.

Best Answer

none, i want to be a good person and loved

Best Answer

hope u will find that some1 soon.

Best Answer

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful." - Marilyn Monroe

Best Answer

I've had money and good looks. They are both gone now. Strangely enough I feel better now, than I ever have in my life. (except for a few family problems, I am happier and healthier than I ever was before)

Best Answer

I'm blessed by God. Thank you. (smiles)

Best Answer

beautiful answer :-)

Best Answer

Thank you Little Lena.

Best Answer

With enough money, can't anyone pretty much buy looks? Looking good is not that difficult, unless you have some kind of deformity that is beyond your control. Sometimes it is only attitude.<br />
However, I am more concerned about being happy, and neither taken alone will guarentee that.

Best Answer

I'd rather be happy, whether that includes good looks or wealth is not important.

Best Answer

Rich of course why would wish for good looks when I have them already :)

Best Answer

I'll keep what I have, thanks. Money can't buy happiness and I'm already considered good-looking. I'd rather be content.

Best Answer

Looking good can only bring happiness to oneself, but being a billionaire - you can bring happiness to so many hearts - eventually it makes u feel happy and blessed...<br />
Like you can help the underprivileged children and family - you can bring your own family under the same roof and live a life a happy life... You can invest and create new jobs for people who are in need... with the decent pay... by these ways you will be the most good looking in the world....<br />
Sometimes dont you feel a clever person in the class more beautiful then a good looking stupid person :)<br />
I would choose to be a billionaire....

Best Answer

Can I have a 3rd choice? Neither one of those has me jumping up and down.

Best Answer

Honestly, I would be an awful lot happier if I were relatively happy with the way I look, so although I favour kindness, tolerance and sensitivity far above beauty and wealth, I would take the opportunity to be at least a little more attractive. It would increase my confidence dramatically. I do not care much for money...

Best Answer