starship33 starship33 36-40, F 24 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Health

Snow of course. I know how to make an igloo, and those are cozy.

Best Answer

Since I'm English and we measure in Celsius (and it's probably about 0 Celsius now),I'll take the snowstorm.

That and I love snow.

Best Answer

You can only take off so much clothes to cool off.

You can always bundle up more when it's cold ... therefore, I'd vote for the snow storm.

Best Answer

The first one in a snow storm below zero temperature! I can't stand high hot temperatures!

Best Answer

i'll take the 115'F temps cause i HATE being cold....although i used to love my monster sized coat when i stayed in NYC!...im gonna miss that cold winter weather...nah im just kidding hahahahahaa....shorts, flipflops, and t-shirts baby!

Best Answer

I have been in both and I would rather have the snow.

Best Answer

Heat wave, gives me a reason to be naked.

Best Answer

I live near Phoenix (desert climate) with temps that go above 115 so I suppose here as opposed to Minnesota in the winter for example.

Best Answer

Heat wave...at least I could get out and go to the store, or the *hospital* if need be.

Best Answer

i would rather avoid both of those extremes.. but i do tolerate heat much better than cold..

Best Answer

Blizzard.

Best Answer

Snow storm..

Best Answer

snow storm no contest

Best Answer