starship33 starship33 36-40, F 24 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Health

Snow of course. I know how to make an igloo, and those are cozy.

Best Answer

Since I'm English and we measure in Celsius (and it's probably about 0 Celsius now),I'll take the snowstorm.<br />
That and I love snow.

Best Answer

You can only take off so much clothes to cool off.<br />
You can always bundle up more when it's cold ... therefore, I'd vote for the snow storm.

Best Answer

The first one in a snow storm below zero temperature! I can't stand high hot temperatures!

Best Answer

i'll take the 115'F temps cause i HATE being cold....although i used to love my monster sized coat when i stayed in NYC!...im gonna miss that cold winter weather...nah im just kidding hahahahahaa....shorts, flipflops, and t-shirts baby!

Best Answer

I have been in both and I would rather have the snow.

Best Answer

Heat wave, gives me a reason to be naked.

Best Answer

I live near Phoenix (desert climate) with temps that go above 115 so I suppose here as opposed to Minnesota in the winter for example.

Best Answer

Heat wave...at least I could get out and go to the store, or the *hospital* if need be.

Best Answer

i would rather avoid both of those extremes.. but i do tolerate heat much better than cold..

Best Answer

Blizzard.

Best Answer

Snow storm..

Best Answer

snow storm no contest

Best Answer