halbert halbert 46-50, M 21 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Emotional Health

I have found a direct correlation between cash and happiness, so I will go with option #2.

Best Answer

poor and happy. happy is the Key word.

Best Answer

Contentment would do for me.

Best Answer

Cashhh. I mean I would go on some exotic, beach resort and grow old there.

Best Answer

I've done the poor thing, that sucks big time....will take the rich way and trust happiness will come my way.

Best Answer

Cash makes me happy

Best Answer

I have been both btw and I am in the middle now and this is where I like to be.

Best Answer

Guaranteed happy all the way

Best Answer

It seems like a sure winner to me too but most of the rest of them wanted the cash.

Best Answer

happiness is what makes life sweet.without it the bitterness will make life sour

Best Answer

rich, I can find ways to make myself happy and I can use my money for great good :D

Best Answer

Cash makes the world slightly happier. Though I am not saying it will buy me the exact type of happiness I desire.

Best Answer

rich and take a risk on happiness.

Best Answer

Right now a good windfall would improve things greatly.

Best Answer

what's the use of happiness if you can't give your family a good life. i would bet myself on being rich even if the chance of finding happiness is low at least there is a chance and for me it's good as 100%

Best Answer

Why not just Middle income and happy

Best Answer

Ah, the "sweet spot" ;)

Best Answer

I would want to be rich enough to have my basic needs met, because it's pretty hard to be happy when you don't have any food or a roof over your head, but I wouldn't want to be rich rich, cuz that comes with it's own set of problems.

Best Answer

Happy and rich.

Best Answer