anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 24 Answers Jan 31, 2011

i guess, rich and ugly. With the money, perhaps i could affort to do a makeover to improve my looks.

Best Answer

poor and ugly's not an option? Guess I just don't fit in . . .

Best Answer

I AM poor and beautiful. I like it.

Best Answer

rich and beautiful lol:-)

Best Answer

Poor and beautiful = sexy rich guy or ugly one. . Rich and ugly = younger guy who just got you for the money. So .... I'd say poor and beautiful. ;p

Best Answer

Poor and beautiful:)

Best Answer

It's too late, I already am.

Best Answer

I'd rather just be happy

Best Answer

I would rather be rich and ugly....Money can buy everything.....Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery is cheaper with all those money

Best Answer

poor and beautiful At least I dont have to keep up with the Joneses hehe

Best Answer

Well if you were rich and ugly you would have the money to do something about your problem. But riches never bought happiness so I guess poor and beautiful it's working so far.

Best Answer

Poor and beautiful and honestly if you WERE poor BUT really beautiful you wouldent be poor for that long :) but then if you were rich you could change your whole face and make yourself pretty havent you seen heidi montag

Best Answer

ugly or beautiful poor or rich we are in a recession we are alive we are lucky

Best Answer

Depends how beautiful. Neither of these things are very important to me. If youth comes with beauty then I would choose that. Otherwise I would choose rich.

Best Answer

Rich and SEXY!!

Best Answer